A few runs from last night

1slow-z

From the black smoke poooooring out, and the inability to shift gears due to a Fucked tranny I take it that's phildos gto..... and it got beat that sucks.

So señor :( but it's all good, I've pretty much got the funds saved for the motor and it's not the tranny it's the stock clutch hating life. But oh well. I didn't even know u had the camera

Yeah it wouldn't have mattered if I Brake Boosted, The STI is Stout, But has nothing for the Turbo Z28, It would have been the same outcome with My Old 402 SS:(

I am friends with the kid you traded and the 402 is faster than the STI....but yes both would lose to steve. You have to brake noost the shit out of the STI and power shift but it still doesnt have much up top.

Yeah it wouldn't have mattered if I Brake Boosted, The STI is Stout, But has nothing for the Turbo Z28, It would have been the same outcome with My Old 402 SS:(

What? Now you have a STi.

I am friends with the kid you traded and the 402 is faster than the STI....but yes both would lose to steve. You have to brake noost the shit out of the STI and power shift but it still doesnt have much up top.
Now I have seen a few STi's have plunty up top but the key word is a few.

Wow been away to long, so Bill you have the sti now? The sti is quick and defiantly need to do a 40 roll while brake boosting it?. Steve the kermit mobile would like a chance at your stock 10 bolt SS so pm me. Philburt hurry the fuck up and put the dam clutch in and so you can lose with no excuses lol..

Wow been away to long, so Bill you have the sti now? The sti is quick and defiantly need to do a 40 roll while brake boosting it?. Steve the kermit mobile would like a chance at your stock 10 bolt SS so pm me. Philburt hurry the fuck up and put the dam clutch in and so you can lose with no excuses lol..

So much for you wanting a piece of the camaro...you must be scared

Well clutch is on the back burner since I found out the motor has a warranty. Getting it taking care of after this weekend so idgaf what happens now. Shit is scheduled for next week, bye bye motor :)