Bitchass racers

phil

What is with bitchass racers who come out talking about they would race anything and the second they have someone else that will race they bitch out. Please explain why this happened 3x last nite and maybe 2x a week. It's not hard, if you don't wanna race then don't say you will run.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been that way for decades. Don't expect change anytime soon.

Well that's no good. I just hate when people run there mouth about how no one will race them, we go out get them a race and 30 excuses come about

• Downvote 1

Phil people have been racing since before you or I were born. And since the start there have been guys bitching out. It is just as amusing sometimes to watch a guy bitch out as to lose a race.

I don't think it's amusing, i.e 3 people come up to me last nite and say hey find me a race. I say ok I'll be back, I go find someone I know who will race the person says sure what is it, I reply with whatever the car maybe. They are all about it til some one won't pop a hood, or you think they are lying, or your not tuned..... Only person I got to say fuck it I'm down, is Steve. Everyone else we talked to..... Bitches. Oh and the guy that went to get his cutlass to bust some ass hole on a trailer

What is with bitchass racers who come out talking about they would race anything and the second they have someone else that will race they bitch out. Please explain why this happened 3x last nite and maybe 2x a week. It's not hard, if you don't wanna race then don't say you will run.

Phil, you use to say this to me weekly when I had a car to race you.

Fag

Sounds like a fun crowd.:dumb:

Thats when racing in Columbus was something. Mid 90's, the start of the NMCA was to get all these guys off the streets. 9 and 8 second street cars were fairly common. People came to Columbus from Philly, New Jersey, Chicago, Canada and all sorts of other places for big money street races. I am sure many of you on here who are old enough and were racing back then remember it. Back then there was not Honda Civics and other imports racing. I guess I am somewhat nostalgic. To me a 14 second Civic and a 13 second RX7 roll racing is not racing. I'm not knocking it at all but I have just been able to experience other things and maybe I am just stuck in the past.

And your dumb. Do you even live in Columbus? Should'nt you join California racing or something?

• Downvote 1

Thats when racing in Columbus was something. Mid 90's, the start of the NMCA was to get all these guys off the streets. 9 and 8 second street cars were fairly common. People came to Columbus from Philly, New Jersey, Chicago, Canada and all sorts of other places for big money street races. I am sure many of you on here who are old enough and were racing back then remember it. Back then there was not Honda Civics and other imports racing. I guess I am somewhat nostalgic. To me a 14 second Civic and a 13 second RX7 roll racing is not racing. I'm not knocking it at all but I have just been able to experience other things and maybe I am just stuck in the past.

And your dumb. Do you even live in Columbus? Should'nt you join California racing or something?

"Hey race me, oh wait you dont want to? OK, i'm going to fight you now." That kind of crowd sounds fucking retarded. Anybody who takes going out on the weekend and having fun with your friends in your cars and having some races with other people that serious need to die in a fire.

Bro you drive a lt1 camaro... Really? I know of plenty or civics and rx7s that would put plenty of domestics to shame...

Your car is fast now? srs question because I thought it wasn't running right and you had problems with it every week. So i'm not hating, just asking

It never really had any issues other than the old carb. It ate a trans a few weeks ago but other than that i dont beleive he has had anyother real issues.