Bitchass racers

phil

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. I know of a white rx7 that would eat it alive. :gabe:

Oh we are playing the I know of a car game? HA HA Well I know of a car that would eat any RX7 alive in the entire world . C'mon tard. I know of a guy who knows a guy who has a fast car DEEEERRRRRRRR.

• Downvote 1

Bro you drive a lt1 camaro... Really? I know of plenty or civics and rx7s that would put plenty of domestics to shame...

Did you read what I said? I said "To me a 14 second Civic and a 13 second RX7 roll racing is not racing". I never said there were not fast Civics or RX7's. And I also said the Import scene was not around back then. Jesus Christ. Maybe you need some comprehension skills.

Did you read what I said? I said "To me a 14 second Civic and a 13 second RX7 roll racing is not racing". I never said there were not fast Civics or RX7's. And I also said the Import scene was not around back then. Jesus Christ. Maybe you need some comprehension skills.

So maybe you can't comprened

Let me dumb it up for you I own the white 13 sec rx7 and i have 20 bux that says I roll your lt1

Would you like to race

Check one

Yes-

No-

I can't drive-

So maybe you can't comprened

Let me dumb it up for you I own the white 13 sec rx7 and i have 20 bux that says I roll your lt1

Would you like to race

Check one

Yes-

No-

I can't drive-

If your driving 13 sec anything then I suggest you not even get it out of the garage if your trying to come at me with that bud HA HA. And I was not speaking directly to you regarding that original statement that I made. I was generalizing.