Bitchass racers

phil

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil I don't believe we can roll at a track

Who said anything about roll? I wanna do a 1/4 mile from a dig. Since your so confident that your gonna take my money then what are you worried about? I think I was clear when i said 13 sec roll racing was not racing or exciting.

The point of my call out is that he can't beat my 13 sec rx7 from a roll in fact acording to him it should be no problem there is no bitch ass here I haven't claimed to beat him from a dig but if that has to happen I think I can get another pass out of my m/t's

The point of my call out is that he can't beat my 13 sec rx7 from a roll in fact acording to him it should be no problem there is no bitch ass here I haven't claimed to beat him from a dig but if that has to happen I think I can get another pass out of my m/t's

Dude you didnt bring up roll until Phil started talking to you.

Oh we are playing the I know of a car game? HA HA Well I know of a car that would eat any RX7 alive in the entire world . C'mon tard. I know of a guy who knows a guy who has a fast car DEEEERRRRRRRR.

U can race my 7... There now No excuses