Bitchass racers

phil

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you physically have access to that car right now? Because I do.

my brothers uncles nightbors sisters cousin has a fast car i can get to

:jerkit: you drive a pos lt1 race what YOU got...i guess youll be stuck running 14s just saying

:lol:

Yup, i can also go pull out some other shit if you wanna go play on mid ohio as well..

brb hanging with the owners of race teams like a bauce. :fuckyeah:

Ever get first hand experience what its like to go for a ride in the shop car of Daytona prototype team?

Sure ya do bud. And how did Mid Ohio even get brought in to this HA HA. And I did the Richard Petty experience in Daytona if that counts. Have you ever driven one? Your comment sounds like you just went for a ride. Oh wait of course you have, just like you have access to a 6 sec car.

my brothers uncles nightbors sisters cousin has a fast car i can get to

:jerkit: you drive a pos lt1 race what YOU got...i guess youll be stuck running 14s just saying

:lol:

Listen here dick lips. I would eat your POS alive. I didnt start this my buddys brother has this shit stuff. I was making fun of another post. Read before posting please. And dont use your ET's to describe me please.

• Downvote 1

Sure ya do bud. And how did Mid Ohio even get brought in to this HA HA. And I did the Richard Petty experience in Daytona if that counts. Have you ever driven one? Your comment sounds like you just went for a ride. Oh wait of course you have, just like you have access to a 6 sec car.

im at mike shanks shop all the time, you are more than welcome to come over to the MSR pits at mid ohio and hang with the racers, mechanics and everyone else. My dad does alot of work for DP race teams.:megusta:

im at mike shanks shop all the time, you are more than welcome to come over to the MSR pits at mid ohio and hang with the racers, mechanics and everyone else. My dad does alot of work for DP race teams.:megusta:

I dont know who any of those people are because I pretty much stick to drag racing. We are talking about Drag Cars here.

Why is it that as soon as someone makes a comment about a Honda Civic or RX7 that every fucking ricer in the world jumps to defend it? I never said anything about slow. I said "To me a 14 second Civic and a 13 second RX7 roll racing is not racing". Then I have every fucking Neon and RX7 in the world wanting to race HA HA. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

If your driving 13 sec anything then I suggest you not even get it out of the garage if your trying to come at me with that bud HA HA. And I was not speaking directly to you regarding that original statement that I made. I was generalizing.

I make 190 to the wheels are you scared bruh get that piece of shit out put your man pants on and race me unless you are just another one of those bitch ass racers but then again if I couldn't drive I would be scared to

I make 190 to the wheels are you scared bruh get that piece of shit out put your man pants on and race me unless you are just another one of those bitch ass racers but then again if I couldn't drive I would be scared to

Oh now I cant drive and I would be more than happy to race you if we ever meet up at the track. And bub I can pretty much gurantee that I have been faster than you ever will be in your life.

Here's what I don't get, John was talking about the 90s, and how imports werent thing thing at the time. How did you retards all take that as he was talking shit? Id put 100 on his "lt1" shitting on Chris 50x over, if you dot own it, don't nut swing off of it, Paul your gto is closer to 4000 lbs trust me, his lt1 from a dig would probably eat 92 percent of the idiots who posted in here so far. And Paul, until you get your srt up and running, no one gives a flying fuck who you beat in the past, unlike you, everyone else has gotten faster while you stayed the same. All that time away really blew your head up, come out and get dropped back to reality. Gabe, I got 20 says you beat Chris in reverse. And the funny part is all the shit talkig in this thread, not 1 race will come out of it. :nono:

Here's what I don't get, John was talking about the 90s, and how imports werent thing thing at the time. How did you retards all take that as he was talking shit? Id put 100 on his "lt1" shitting on Chris 50x over, if you dot own it, don't nut swing off of it, Paul your gto is closer to 4000 lbs trust me, his lt1 from a dig would probably eat 92 percent of the idiots who posted in here so far. And Paul, until you get your srt up and running, no one gives a flying fuck who you beat in the past, unlike you, everyone else has gotten faster while you stayed the same. All that time away really blew your head up, come out and get dropped back to reality. Gabe, I got 20 says you beat Chris in reverse. And the funny part is all the shit talkig in this thread, not 1 race will come out of it. :nono:

Been doin weight reduction. got it weighed over the weekend at 35xx lbs

Hopefully it'll be down to 34xx,33xx soon. You should go on ls1gto.com and look at a thread on there that talks about what people have done to drop weight off the goat. Its def. works. and its nothing that can't be put back on/in.

Oh, what did you do take out the comfortable shit? Lol it ain't a race car man

No, I didn't take out anything dumb like that. all seats are in it, I swear you wouldn't even notice anything gone if you looked at it. And yes, its not a race car but i wasn't gonna have a heavy ass pig as my fun car. soo....

It's amazing how shit gets so twisted around.

This thread started about bitch ass racers.

I said back in the day that they used to say if we are not racing then we are boxing. Meaning that there were not as many bitch ass racers around back then.

Then I described more in detail of what went on back then and never stated that civics and Rx7 can't be fast. Not my personal choice of a car but to each is own.

The import scene was non existant back then. I come from an older school of racing and to be honest 100 Civics and Rx7's and what not, acting stupid in parking lots and at meets is a big reason why a lot of people dont come out and why its so hard to find a spot to hang out. And I will say it again. To me a 13 second Civic and or Rx7 roll racing is not racing and not exciting by any means. I am entilted to my opinion and thats what it is.