Bitchass racers

phil

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claims of a bitch ass racer:

Chris "major" payne- jump I. The thread with 0 comprehension of what's going on. Start talking shit with the shittiest swapped car on Cr, now contending for most beat dick seeing that Aj has given up his rights by make the supra go bye bye. Talk shit about racing John, claim you won't race John from a dig, but yet you will wax him. Then Call me out from a dig, and talk shit all day about racing. I go out get the gtp, call you and what do you say. " I'm laying on my couch". :wtf: ???? Really, get your short, lazy, fat ass off the bayou couch and come beat me. The. You swear up and down you will beat me, so when I try to lock it in for $20 you give me 55 excuses, and then have the mother fucking nerve to ask about this weekend. :nono: you Chris are a bitch ass racer :gtfo:

Claims of a bitch ass racer:

Chris "major" payne- jump I. The thread with 0 comprehension of what's going on. Start talking shit with the shittiest swapped car on Cr, now contending for most beat dick seeing that Aj has given up his rights by make the supra go bye bye. Talk shit about racing John, claim you won't race John from a dig, but yet you will wax him. Then Call me out from a dig, and talk shit all day about racing. I go out get the gtp, call you and what do you say. " I'm laying on my couch". :wtf: ???? Really, get your short, lazy, fat ass off the bayou couch and come beat me. The. You swear up and down you will beat me, so when I try to lock it in for $20 you give me 55 excuses, and then have the mother fucking nerve to ask about this weekend. :nono: you Chris are a bitch ass racer :gtfo:

I have the fastest 200 hp car on cr fuck you phil

blah blah blah, I cannot drive, blah blah blah, I can't afford to race because of car payments, blah blah blah.

That being said, I and plenty of others have raced the cars we're still paying on, and I'll have something for that G-Body you're "building" on hopes and dreams. And it ain't no motherfucking 10-bolt and baby blower.

See ya at the track, or not because you're still making payments on the parts as well :lol:

That being said, I and plenty of others have raced the cars we're still paying on, and I'll have something for that G-Body you're "building" on hopes and dreams. And it ain't no motherfucking 10-bolt and baby blower.

See ya at the track, or not because you're still making payments on the parts as well :lol:

No g body that plan got ditched, we a going with a lil ol 6 cylinder instead. We like having excuses ;)