Hopefully this will take the light off of OSU

Wheezle

Cash, prostitutes, entertainment in his multimillion-dollar homes and yacht, paid trips to high-end restaurants and nightclubs, jewelry, bounties for on-field play (including bounties for injuring opposing players), travel and, on one occasion, an abortion.

Somehow ESPN will spin it that it's not as bad as the OSU players selling their own stuff...

When I first skimmed the article I saw most of the worst stuff took place outside of the normal statute of limitations and was disappointed. Then I read that if the violations went on for such a long period of time and were so severe the NCAA will basically say fuck the statute of limitations, you're going to burn. Pretty sure that's what's going to happen to Miami with this.

Should be several Miami players out for our game against them on September 17th.

Cash, prostitutes, entertainment in his multimillion-dollar homes and yacht, paid trips to high-end restaurants and nightclubs, jewelry, bounties for on-field play (including bounties for injuring opposing players), travel and, on one occasion, an abortion.

Somehow ESPN will spin it that it's not as bad as the OSU players selling their own stuff...

ESPN is a joke, what do you expect? I hope the new NBC Sports channel fucking kills them with fire and has Chis fatty burman and lazy eye stewart scott sucking assholes for money.

good for tress. i hope he does the same thing as pete carroll, gives the NCAA the finger and goes NFL.

the truth is, no one coach can captivate an 80+ group of 18-19yr olds to resist such temptations. coaches should be there to coach, and not play nanny and compliance monitor, that is bullshit.

good for tress. i hope he does the same thing as pete carroll, gives the NCAA the finger and goes NFL.

the truth is, no one coach can captivate an 80+ group of 18-19yr olds to resist such temptations. coaches should be there to coach, and not play nanny and compliance monitor, that is bullshit.

would you be saying the same if it was michigan?

Last night they had all the players/coaches/staff that were involved listed on the side of the article, but it seems they have taken them down.

Edit found them:

Football

Ray-Ray Armstrong, Jon Beason, Travis Benjamin, Arthur Brown, James Bryant, Calais Campbell, Vernon Carey, Howard Clark, Graig Cooper, Antonio Dixon, Dyron Dye, Dedrick Epps, Kayne Farquharson, Marcus Forston, Orlando Franklin, Vegas Franklin, Jason Geathers, Tavares Gooden, Frank Gore, Cornelius Green, Gavin Hardin, Courtney Harris, Jacory Harris, Orien Harris, Devin Hester, Aldarius Johnson, Andre Johnson, Andrew Johnson, Charlie Jones, Carlos Joseph, William Joseph, Robert Marve, Marcus Maxey, Colin McCarthy, Jerome McDougle, Willis McGahee, Rocky McIntosh, Eric Moncur, Brian Monroe, Tyrone Moss, Javon Nanton, JoJo Nicolas, Adewale Ojomo, Bryan Pata, Kenny Phillips, Randy Phillips, Anthony Reddick, Marcus Robinson, Antrel Rolle, Darryl Sharpton, Sam Shields, Sean Spence, Sean Taylor, Vaughn Telemaque, Santonio Thomas, Olivier Vernon, Jonathan Vilma, Carl Walker, Vince Wilfork, Andrew Williams, D.J. Williams, Leon Williams, Willie Williams, Kellen Winslow Jr., Reggie Youngblood,

Basketball

DeQuan Jones

Athletes from other schools

Bryce Brown, Orson Charles, Andre Debose, Jeffrey Godfrey, Matt Patchan, Benard Thomas, Worrell Williams

Current or former Miami Coaches/Staffers

Football

Sean Allen, Aubrey Hill, Clint Hurtt, Joe Pannunzio, Jeff Stoutland, Ralph Nogueras, Joey Corey

Basketball

Frank Haith, Jake Morton, Jorge Fernandez

If you fucking post this one more time or make another thread about it I am going to ban you.

It was not funny the first time...

It actually was funny, you're just becoming an angry old man.

Last night they had all the players/coaches/staff that were involved listed on the side of the article, but it seems they have taken them down.

Edit found them:

Football

Ray-Ray Armstrong, Jon Beason, Travis Benjamin, Arthur Brown, James Bryant, Calais Campbell, Vernon Carey, Howard Clark, Graig Cooper, Antonio Dixon, Dyron Dye, Dedrick Epps, Kayne Farquharson, Marcus Forston, Orlando Franklin, Vegas Franklin, Jason Geathers, Tavares Gooden, Frank Gore, Cornelius Green, Gavin Hardin, Courtney Harris, Jacory Harris, Orien Harris, Devin Hester, Aldarius Johnson, Andre Johnson, Andrew Johnson, Charlie Jones, Carlos Joseph, William Joseph, Robert Marve, Marcus Maxey, Colin McCarthy, Jerome McDougle, Willis McGahee, Rocky McIntosh, Eric Moncur, Brian Monroe, Tyrone Moss, Javon Nanton, JoJo Nicolas, Adewale Ojomo, Bryan Pata, Kenny Phillips, Randy Phillips, Anthony Reddick, Marcus Robinson, Antrel Rolle, Darryl Sharpton, Sam Shields, Sean Spence, Sean Taylor, Vaughn Telemaque, Santonio Thomas, Olivier Vernon, Jonathan Vilma, Carl Walker, Vince Wilfork, Andrew Williams, D.J. Williams, Leon Williams, Willie Williams, Kellen Winslow Jr., Reggie Youngblood,

Basketball

DeQuan Jones

Athletes from other schools

Bryce Brown, Orson Charles, Andre Debose, Jeffrey Godfrey, Matt Patchan, Benard Thomas, Worrell Williams

Current or former Miami Coaches/Staffers

Football

Sean Allen, Aubrey Hill, Clint Hurtt, Joe Pannunzio, Jeff Stoutland, Ralph Nogueras, Joey Corey

Basketball

Frank Haith, Jake Morton, Jorge Fernandez

Jacory Harris :lol: not worried about losing to the U this year.

as of right now the talk is the death penalty, but highly doubtful with the t.v. contract, if they don't then the death penalty rule needs to be removed from the NCAA's pentaly book for good, but if they do it I wonder how many years they'll get? maybe banished to Div. II for awhile until they clean up their shit

Jacory Harris :lol: not worried about losing to the U this year.

as of right now the talk is the death penalty, but highly doubtful with the t.v. contract, if they don't then the death penalty rule needs to be removed from the NCAA's pentaly book for good, but if they do it I wonder how many years they'll get? maybe banished to Div. II for awhile until they clean up their shit

I think what people forget about SMU is that they were caught and punished, then they just said "eh, fuck the NCAA" and kept paying players. They were caught committing the same major violations 2 years in a row,.

unreal.

$5000 bounty for injuring QB's, abortion paid for, $10,000 to recruits, etc. just blows my mind that espn is not all over this. they make such a huge deal out of selling jerseys and free tatoos

If it's not OSU, ESPN doesn't care. Its bullshit. Miami is getting treated like mamas boys compared to how they treated us as the redheaded stepchild.

I think what people forget about SMU is that they were caught and punished, then they just said "eh, fuck the NCAA" and kept paying players. They were caught committing the same major violations 2 years in a row,.

Very true. I think they actually ramped it up for the 2nd time. The NCAA was just kinda like... c'mon now... stop it... the first time around. So SMU was like, time to set up some slush funds and get a legitimate payroll going for these players...lol.