Hopefully this will take the light off of OSU

Wheezle

Texas A&M, and Texas were equally as guilty as SMU about paying players, SMU was just the one that they choose to make an example of...Sadly

And I would like to believe ESPN is bias against not only OSU but the big ten in general because of several reason, but most of all because of their exclusive TV network...Which eats into their revenue stream.

Maybe?

I think when people say this is just the tip of the ice berg, I think we are going to find out a lot more in violations at the U now that the spotlight is on them, especially with the negativity about the NCAA and their lack of control, and we will see serious punishment...

All this while Aubrun and Oregon are still under investigation and are getting sweept under a rug...

Its a joke, look at pryor even. five game suspension once he gets drafted...Smells like a developmental league (NCAA) to me...Pretty sure he never violated ANY NFL rules?

Its all a crock.

All this while Aubrun and Oregon are still under investigation and are getting sweept under a rug...

I think this is what pisses me off the most and shows how much of a joke ESPN really is. They are nothing more than a crap version of TMZ for sports. If you look at their body of work for all sports it really shows how bias they are for certain teams in other sports.

ESPN is trying to spin this in favor of Miami. They are asking how trustworthy someone in jail is, wait wasn't the guy involved with OSU in fucking prison as well? If you don't believe there is a bias against tOSU then your a fucking moron, its so clear that its ridiculous. Thug U has been causing shit since the 80s, its time to put them in their place and give the football team the death penalty or send them to d2 for a while until they can get their shit together.