Import Faceoff 8/28 National Trails

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS!!!

wish i could have made it out but had to prepare for new job tomorrow.

Its all good, only issue i had all day was some asshole randomly turning my boost down. Guess thats a lesson learned, never leave hood popped and unattended. Wondered why my car went from 11.82 to 13.7 @107 just by sitting, get it back to where we was all chilling, take it for a pull down that back straight away and see its only hitting 10lbs, turn boost up, theres 12, give her another turn and look back to 16.....oh well nothing was ruining my day today. Ran 11s, didnt blow a motor/trans, hung out with good people and had fun!

Its all good, only issue i had all day was some asshole randomly turning my boost down. Guess thats a lesson learned, never leave hood popped and unattended. Wondered why my car went from 11.82 to 13.7 @107 just by sitting, get it back to where we was all chilling, take it for a pull down that back straight away and see its only hitting 10lbs, turn boost up, theres 12, give her another turn and look back to 16.....oh well nothing was ruining my day today. Ran 11s, didnt blow a motor/trans, hung out with good people and had fun!

Better than up. I really watch my shit when my hood's up. Tampering with people's shit is worthy of a beatdown.

Hell yeah man, mines most likely gonna be torn apart sometime this week. Gonna send motor out to machine shop just to make sure everythings aok with it. Gonna upgrade some things such as clutch (mine hates life currently) and fuel injectors (hello e85). Most likely gonna repaint the car while I am at it.

I had a great time, although I stayed away from the track side of the event. It's hard enough for me to get the car clean and keep it clean for judging without going back and forth to staging/running on the track/re-cleaning.

I met four CR senior members I'd never seen before on the car show side, but still didn't meet some of the bracket racer members (mostly my fault for not introducing myself).

Congrats Crawdad on the win. You've also got a really nice racing rig there. :thumbup:

Here's a thread I made for pics:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95702

Thanks guys! Congratulations Doc winning in the exoctics show class. I also got a big ole trophy and $150. It was fun racing today, glad I got to match up some new faces with usernames. Sorry for the guys that broke there cars. I have some new blue scrapes on my rear bumper, my fault. I backed into one of them blue trash cans. Oh well.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/my%20toys/winner8-28-11.jpg

If you have 1 of my 11 second pass I would be totally stoked man. The week I had leading up to yesterday was hell, but was worth it soon as I got the time slip. I think it would've went faster had the clutch held up and I had boost by gear working, but it is what it is and I am happy with it

If you have 1 of my 11 second pass I would be totally stoked man. The week I had leading up to yesterday was hell, but was worth it soon as I got the time slip. I think it would've went faster had the clutch held up and I had boost by gear working, but it is what it is and I am happy with it

I am pretty sure the wife got both rounds of quals on tape.

After we got home I was beat and doing some searching on-line to try and figure out what is wrong with my car :(