FUCKING DRUNK DRIVERS

87GT

Don't fucking drive drunk. I swear to all that is holy if you call trowel I will pick you up and take you home and/or my house for the night. Gape is going to cost you extra :gabe:

My best friend that I consider my brother told me Friday he was going to get stupid drunk with his coworkers. I told him to call me even if I was still at work and I would drive him home. He didn't call me. He drove home and fell asleep and totaled his car. I just found out today. I am going to kick the shit out of him for not calling me. Seriously there is no excuse for driving drunk. I don't give a shit what happened or didn't happen in your life. If you want to get alcohol poisioning try doing it at home, call a cab, call a friend, or call me for a ride.

REASONS WHY DRINKING AT HOME IS BETTER

1) No need to drive anywhere

2) Cheaper to drink

3) Step 2 = more money for alcohol

4) Clothing is always optional

5) You can pee anywhere you want no waiting in line to get to bathroom

6) Food can be delivered to your house

7) Passing out in any room won't get you kicked out

8) You can listen to whatever music you want

9) You can invite all your friends

10) You can get on CR chatbox and drunk troll all of us.

For the tl;dr idiots

Don't drive drunk find another way home. You are an idiot otherwise. Thanks, Eric

PS DIAF.

I'll agree to never drive with any alcohol in my system if everyone else promises to stop driving:

-stupid

-yapping/tapping on cell phone

-talking to kids in back seat

-checking hair/makeup in mirror

-seat dancing

In lieu of that...MYOFB...you're killing my buzz

for myself, drinking/drugs at home can make you an addict quick because it's apart of your normal everyday life. There has been a few times when I was blacking out driving, so I pulled over and passed out in the back seat.

I'll agree to never drive with any alcohol in my system if everyone else promises to stop driving:

-stupid

-yapping/tapping on cell phone

-talking to kids in back seat

-checking hair/makeup in mirror

-seat dancing

In lieu of that...MYOFB...you're killing my buzz

STFU and just stop driving period :dumb:

for myself, drinking/drugs at home can make you an addict quick because it's apart of your normal everyday life. There has been a few times when I was blacking out driving, so I pulled over and passed out in the back seat.

You still fail at life for driving intoxicated :gabe: