Ohio Rider...

FocusDave01

Hey all my name is Dave Im new to this forum, been riding since 06 started out with a 97 yamaha seca 2 then was bikeless for awile (had to sell her for winter conditions) then pretty much ride friends bikes here and there then finally last week took delivery of my 2006 yamaha r6 "raven" edition got about 7800 on the odo and unfourtunally even after the initial inspection before I took her home when I got home noticed the right front fork seal was leaking first thing in the am right back to the dealer and since it is used i have to pay for half of it since i might as well do the other side. Other than that nice bike and look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you. Sorry for the quick crappy typing im at work atm lol.

I caught your other thread that was closed. I bought a 2000 Ford Focus 4dr in Dec. 1999. I loved it for about 8 months. then the gremlins woke up. what a complete POS. and thanks to Ford i will forever be a Honda man. Fuckus had at least 12 recalls and a bunch of other shit that wasnt "covered". they wouldnt even take off one payment as i financed it through Ford. rant off.

Welcome again.

haha yeah i feel ya, my buddy got one about when you did and mine was an 01 mine had nothing wrong with it, i kid you not it was a quick little sucker but my cage racing days are over i honestly cant even stand cars (no offense to anyone at all) just after i started riding cars became a thing for really rainy days and for winter..