Itunes library to new Touchpad

gaewsky1

I got one of the sale Touchpads and was wondering if I can copy my iTunes library (music, movies) so they can play on the WebOS device? I don't want to stop using iTunes to link iPhone.

Is there a way to do this? Do I just burn the songs onto a disk and then import to a windows machine to make them mp3s and then transfer to the Pad?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm a moron when it comes to computers, and I figured this one out in about 5 minutes.

At the top of the screen click advanced, then click home sharing, and go from there. I got my mac mini desktop, wifes macbook pro, my laptop, and her phone all to share with each other.

I'm a moron when it comes to computers, and I figured this one out in about 5 minutes.

At the top of the screen click advanced, then click home sharing, and go from there. I got my mac mini desktop, wifes macbook pro, my laptop, and her phone all to share with each other.

Arent those all apple products designed to automatically work with apples itunes?

This is how I have mine at home also but with windows machines, I have my library on a NAS and can tap into it from every PC in the house.

Arent those all apple products designed to automatically work with apples itunes?

It didn't automatically happen for me, I had to work for it. After I got the playlist from the other computer, I still had to figure out how to get it to switch the songs automatically to the other computer, instead of picking them out manually. Now I just open itunes on 2 devices, and it switches all songs.

here

Download the top link and it tells you all about how to do everything on the Touchpad.

Thanks for the link.

This was very easy to do. HP has there own program (HPplay) that will copy the itunes library and make it playable on the Touchpad. No need to change to files to mp3. (I had to do that in the past with my old Blackberry).