First time in the 11's

DaddyBuiltRacing

This was from Sunday at Import Faceoff, big thanks to Wagner for uploading the video for me. Car has more in it, too bad the clutch didn't like life during and after this run. Oh well finally in the 11's with a full interior 4dr lol. The MPH is wrong on the description but oh well lol, car actually trapped 123.97, not 113

Yeah that is Forrest Gump's car actually, that thing hauls ass. I think it went 11.50's on Sunday. I only got 1 good run in all day, 1st run I did the ole 1-2-5 shift lol, 2nd run was this pass, 3rd run someone turned my boost down to 10lbs while sitting, ran and went 13.7@107, turned it back up only to find my clutch had shit its self on me.

you trapping 124mph and going 11.8x TPR trapping 126mph going 10.01 i think with lower tire pressure, good burnout, fully adjustable suspension, and traction bar you should be in the same range as Rob.

They must be letting off, no way in hell they are going 10 flat with only 126mph. It would be a stretch to do that in a rwd car, let alone a fwd.

they cut a 1.54 60 and were only on 16lbs of boost. They were in the finals of the event, I doubt they were letting off, especially considering the car next to them went 9.xx for the win. But who knows they could've been, however in the video of that run, doesn't sound like either of em lift. I'll post it up later

I know the car would've went faster lol, look at the clutch I just took out of my car lol

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/clutch-1.jpg

Notice the pieces metal missing on the pucks. What the hell caused this? I emailed pics to Comp hoping they will warranty this out, but I have a feeling they like most companies will argue that its not their product, but rather a install/break in period error. I disagree with that as every bolt on the entire car is torqued to spec and as mentioned the car was driven easy for first 500-700 miles of life.

I know the car would've went faster lol, look at the clutch I just took out of my car lol

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/clutch-1.jpg

Notice the pieces metal missing on the pucks. What the hell caused this? I emailed pics to Comp hoping they will warranty this out, but I have a feeling they like most companies will argue that its not their product, but rather a install/break in period error. I disagree with that as every bolt on the entire car is torqued to spec and as mentioned the car was driven easy for first 500-700 miles of life.

I've had that happen before. How much power are you putting down? Also what kind of flywheel are you using? And are there any cracks on the clutch itself? The same thing happened to me. I was told it's too much torque for the clutches surface area. I went with a 6 puck and I haven't had any problems since. Mine actually cracked in a few places. Really bad wheel hop can cause it to chunk too.

I spoke with Rob on Honda-Tech, he didn't make any mention of the time being screwed up...Also its possible, for instance if you watch my video the car next to me goes 112mph I believe, while I go 124.

I'd be amazed if he actually ran that. 0.1 seconds slower with a 20+ mph difference in trap. He'd have to literally hit a wall to slow down fast enough and still run that time.