Won 2nd Place last night at Milan Heads Up Drag Radial

atomicfusion1647545515

Was a great time last night...

Had to race both of the Ohio Boys in the earlier rounds. Mark's car was broken, but they made him break the beams to get his round money, and Mike's car was the 3rd fastest qualifier of the night, but couldn't get traction when he and I met.

I made it all the way to the finals where my competitor couldn't get started. I gave them time to get the car started and when they finally did we raced. Unfortunately my car drifted towards the center line and I had to lift causing a 2nd place finish.

Was a great time!

Was a great time last night...

Had to race both of the Ohio Boys in the earlier rounds. Mark's car was broken, but they made him break the beams to get his round money, and Mike's car was the 3rd fastest qualifier of the night, but couldn't get traction when he and I met.

I made it all the way to the finals where my competitor couldn't get started. I gave them time to get the car started and when they finally did we raced. Unfortunately my car drifted towards the center line and I had to lift causing a 2nd place finish.

Was a great time!

Nice! I like the fact you waited for him to get his shit started and then ran.