Diet bros

AWW$HEEET

dead srs.

i am in a caloric deficit to attempt to lose fat, yet I am still eating a ton of protein to take advantage of gains when lifting.

From everything i have ever read/heard, to put on muscle mass you still need calories. High protien will just allow you to save as much muscle mass as possible while cutting. Good luck, your best bet is always to focus one thing. Just bulk clean and the fat will shrink.

It's been my personal experience that if you keep the protein up and keep lifting heavy you can maintain the same amount of size while cutting. I'm not huge but I've been slowly cutting from 190 (~180 now) and in after the initial dip in size/strength from being on a deficit, I've got it all back over time. I'm actually a bit stronger now than I was before simply due to time.

Not sure if this helps but on a 2820 calorie diet (60g fat/250g Carb/320g protein) but I was still able to put on lean mass while losing bodyfat. And have strength gains. Yes 320g on protein is an excess but with lower carbs I wanted to see if I could still build muscle. Most of what I've read online said it wasn't possible.

Not sure if this helps but on a 2820 calorie diet (60g fat/250g Carb/320g protein) but I was still able to put on lean mass while losing bodyfat. And have strength gains. Yes 320g on protein is an excess but with lower carbs I wanted to see if I could still build muscle. Most of what I've read online said it wasn't possible.

i figured you would chime in. what do you weigh now/when you started?

i figured you would chime in. what do you weigh now/when you started?

Well once my shoulders were able to lift I weighed in at 180. (For me going from 250 down to that was like an Auschwitz diet) I got up to 205 in a little over a month. (Muscle memory ftw). I started my cut at 205. I was probably around 19-20%bf, I cut down around 190 then added extra fat to my diet, I then got up to 195 still losing bodyfat. Probably bottomed out this year at 14-15%bf and now on my bulk I'm 212 at probably 18-19%bf.

I'm by no means proficient in dieting. I can tell you what I did and how it worked for me. But hell being endomorph I can put size on in no time. Fuck being an ecto, brb eating all the time and still not gaining lol.

ive done a dirty bulk before, i could put on srs size and not have to do more than hit the gym and choke down mcd's and protein. now, this puts on bodyfat too, not something i want to do.

i was also reading that fat vs carbs, fat provides twice as much energy when compared gram for gram. maybe i need to find a way to add fats, without adding carbs? this all hinges on my belief that fat doesn't make you fat, carbs do though.

I will confirm that that fat didn't make me fat...carbs do.

1g Carb=4calories

1g protein=4calories

1g fat=9calories

Increasing the fats in my diet also helped me feel full and not straving wanting to eat 24/7.

Also on the 2820 diet that was only training days. Off days inwas around 150-175 grams of carbs.

Brb clean bulk gaining 1.5lb/week.

Dirty bulk could easily do 2+lbs/week

google metabolic typing.

But, as stated no you cannot do it unless you are "using". Which is not recommended, i would cut down and then build on that canvas.

Gabe with the amount of alcohol you consume you will never see progress. 1g of alcohol=7cals, also alcohol is a toxin. It will take up to 7 days for your body to start producing natural high levels of testosterone after 1 day of drinking.

google metabolic typing.

But, as stated no you cannot do it unless you are "using". Which is not recommended, i would cut down and then build on that canvas.

Gabe with the amount of alcohol you consume you will never see progress. 1g of alcohol=7cals, also alcohol is a toxin. It will take up to 7 days for your body to start producing natural high levels of testosterone after 1 day of drinking.

ITT: Broscience

No bro science... You are not 18 anymore.

google metabolic typing.

i haven't drank since saturday, and cut out all alcohol during the week. (last 3 weeks during the week, and all of this week so far)

I've had really good results with Lipo Black 6, the Nox Plode is best pre-workout I've tried. Take some protein afterwards. It's been a pretty good stack so far. If you care to elaborate on your statement....

hes probably going to say a fat burner and no xplode don't amount to gains

10lbs a year seems low to me. I put on 10lbs in 4 months in football. Then again, I was being trained by one of the best staffs in the country. I'm at a fat 220 now, planning on going up to 230, the cutting to 215 by another hard training for 6-8 months and hopefully I'll be at my desired wieght and body fat %.

This is all natural too btw, genetics play a huge roll in it as well. But for the next 6-8 I'll be using supplements to help me out. (not illegal ones).