No ethanol gas station locations

ImUrOBGYN

Any boaters on here will note that many of these are Fuel docks. They won't/can't fill your car there. Most marine engines require low/no ethanol. That is why you see this. Also, you will find the prices quite a bit higher than your local filling station. I also notice that it is incomplete. None of my usual spots on lake Erie are listed and they are all no-ethanol including my home marina's Shell fuel dock.

Marine engines don't require non-ethanol gas, with the exclusion of those older boats that might be running certain rubber parts in the fuel system or have fiberglass fuel tanks. The concern in a marine environment is that some boats are left on the water for extended periods of time, and ethanol loves to absorb water.

I put E10 gas in my last boat (an 89) for 11 years without a single fuel system issue ever. Same pump (other than cleaning it), same fuel lines, tank, etc. I rebuilt the carb, but that was because it was cheap and I put a new motor in (oil pump let go on old one, again not fuel related).

Even the Indmar owner's manual for my Malibu states Ethanol added gasoline is okay.