TKO with the 350z.. get in here

V8 Beast

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't me, someone edited my post!

:dumb:

now your lying??? you are getting neg rep from me ..... wait...........

that just happened. i hope it ruins your day

• Downvote 1

Jones has lost his cape and tights for 60 minutes as punishment for his sins.

Surprised his cape and tights were returned from the mens room at the gay bar last night, from what he told me

Edited by Mitch

so the thread that you are referencing has been deleted?

Yes, we cant control the past, but there are higher powers that make it to where we have no choice but to delete things at times... and that is also the reason why we are not talking about it. After everything is said and done if the parties involved want to talk they can. Until then we have to stay out of it... if you get what Im saying.

Jones has been given his cape and tights back. Phil will be banned soon for the 75th time.

Yes, we cant control the past, but there are higher powers that make it to where we have no choice but to delete things at times... and that is also the reason why we are not talking about it. After everything is said and done if the parties involved want to talk they can. Until then we have to stay out of it... if you get what Im saying.

Jones has been given his cape and tights back. Phil will be banned soon for the 875th time.

fixed for truth, i did 75 in my first yr. can we see how many times ive actually been banned? im sure im leading the board here, and if im not i need to work harder

Side note.. the security at my place of employment let Phil walk right in. With all the times I have banned him its good to know he can walk right in and find me at the only time of the day when I cant carry my gun...

:lol: i had rape face when i strolled up in there. just blend in and bang start cereal raping

Guest Z Fag Jr.

V8 Beast:

I've been out to Sawmill meet's and all I have ever seen is CR members talking shit, and street racing.

It's nice to see your so childish and butt hurt you had to start a thread about this instead of pm'ing me, but facts are facts. One of your members was street racing and crashed and I told the story you were all so embarrassed about. Sorry that upset you maybe you should look into those members, as all I did was told about an event that happened on a public road. I stated that I hate street racing and immature people who participate it. If this upsets you maybe you should look in a mirror and not sit high on your horse. Then call out the members who do it. Then ban them?

I apologize if you don't street race but it seems as if all the active members do that I have met. I'm sorry If I don't want to associate with those people and aviod CR events because of that.

Once again with the newb thing is it so bad I have other shit to do in life then make 5000 posts on a website?