McLaren Chief Engineer by day, Internet Troll by night.

CRed05

http://jalopnik.com/5837681/mclarens-chief-designer-is-a-master-internet-troll

Frank Stephenson ranks among the most accomplished living auto designers with a portfolio that includes the revived Mini Cooper, Fiat 500 and the McLaren MP4-12C. How does such a talented man spend his free time? By trolling for fights on an Internet forum. To document his obsessive rebuild of a Ducati 1198 S into a track-day monster, Stephenson started a thread on a Ducati owner's forum last month that's now about one-third mechanical and aerodynamic details and two-thirds troll cage match with Stephenson punching at anyone who criticizes his choices. While touting his own talents and noting that "my brain can't shut down regarding more innovation," he calls critics "faggot," "sissy" and "powderpuff wussie chicken poop."....

"[Another member] says you're fast, you flying faggot. You must be! If I ever see you in front of me you better forget about braking because I'll be using your head for traction. And I don't mean the helmet on your head. I mean the helmet on your one-eyed snake head, you wussy."

:lol: