Hocking Hills Cruise

BrianZ06

I'd be down as well. I suggest cars and coffee, then drive out 33 to 664 then other fun routes, then head to Millstone BBQ for some really good food.

This is an awesome idea, too bad I'm working this saturday, but I'd gladly participate any weekend I'm not working.

:dumb:

:lolguy:

It's cool, it has DSC. Look at that lean! I bet I could get a knee down if it didn't have doors....shiiiiiitt

http://image.trucktrend.com/f/roadtests/suv/8268062+pheader_460x1000/163_0412_01l+2005_Land_Rover_LR3+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

I believe it set the record at the Top Gear test track that day :dumb:

It is going to be a nice weekend but this is a short notice for some that would want to join in. My original weekend plan was to get my house ready for paint, not to much fun. I would still be interested though if we get enough people committed.

Ok I decided it is going to be to nice of a day to stay home and work on house. So I am going and will be leaving from the cars and coffee let me know if you are going. Spankis your idea sounds good. For everyone else interested but can't make it on this short notice we can set up another trip for a future date.

I would go with a smaller group, last time I "almost" went on a hocking cruise with a large group a MR2 landed on it's roof. Mainly due to experienced drivers leading in -experienced. Somebody on here may have been there....

+1

I'll be 2 minutes back away from the carnage...:lolguy: