Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to inform everybody that

Rustlestiltskin

We welcomed Howard Williams in to the fold. Howard had already filled in a few shows with us, so it was a natural progression to have him bring his vast guitar skills and charming personality to the band full time. We look forward to playing our high energy rock, our emotional ballads, and get-get get up and dance numbers, and enjoying our sexy dancers that always grace our shows with their presence. We also love to put our own twist on popular songs, almost as much as we like our hair gel to be eye candy for our lady friends.

Are you informing us you've learned how to use the internet, and the cut and paste function as well?

Way to go Paul!! It's just a matter of time before they let you walk around without that helmet on!

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin

your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad

jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum car racing website that 1

of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin

your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad

jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum car racing website that 1

of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

In engrish?