New Bose In-ear Headphones

ForeverMaker

Never opened. Includes 3 silicone tips for various ear sizes, clip, lanyard, and carrying case.

Yea eBay is great. I have sold these THREE times and nobody ended up actually paying for them because guess what -- there are NO repercussions for not paying! As a seller you can't leave negative feedback. :fuuuu: /rant

$60 obo - still available!

I am located in Dublin in the day and Gahanna in the evening.

IMG_1137.JPG

Edited by ForeverMaker

PS: Model Number ?

Bose TriPort IE, these are not the IE2. You can no longer buy these in stores. I bought some when new, and have nothing negative to say about them, except my son ruined mine. I bought new IE2's from Bose for a discounted price when they broke, though.

Bose TriPort IE, these are not the IE2. You can no longer buy these in stores. I bought some when new, and have nothing negative to say about them, except my son ruined mine. I bought new IE2's from Bose for a discounted price when they broke, though.

Thanks. I knew nothing about them.

Yeah just found that info online.

Looks like these are the "old" ones with the removable tips ect, everyone says to get the new "zebra striped" ones.