10-7 is on bishes

Cordell

As of today, yes sir, 100% stock factory calibration, ZERO mods of any kind, hand to go.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand lol. It's a big fat 4000lb sled with a 30mpg V6, nothing to write home about.

But yes, I will make it out so everyone can decimate me.

and "as of the track day"?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are coming out Jones, my car needs someone new to pick on. Should be a good race until my car gets warmed up and the drag radials go on it. :gabe:

You can have the hit. It would look cooler if I go blowing past at half track anyway. :lolguy:

You can have the hit. It would look cooler if I go blowing past at half track anyway. :lolguy:

Not racing you this track day. Unless you bring the Miata.

However, if everything works out well and certain things get installed by the Nov track day. I will take you up on that. Your car on motor vs. mine the way it will sit late this year with a couple car go. :gabe:

Not racing you this track day. Unless you bring the Miata.

However, if everything works out well and certain things get installed by the Nov track day. I will take you up on that. Your car on motor vs. mine the way it will sit late this year with a couple car go. :gabe:

Well damn why don't you just tell me what race you want and I'll just say you won.

lol not trying to blow up my car yet. Gonna take a yr or two to fully build everything up around the go fast parts so it doesn't break halfway down the track. :p

Okay let me get this right it's either the Miata, my Camaro on motor giving you a big hit, or wait 2 years until your hopes and dreams come around. Why do you even post in my racing thread? Breaking is part of going faster, I like finding out what the weak link is in my car. You're going to see the Camaro broken or blown up by the end of next year, watch.

Okay let me get this right it's either the Miata, my Camaro on motor giving you a big hit, or wait 2 years until your hopes and dreams come around. Why do you even post in my racing thread? Breaking is part of going faster, I like finding out what the weak link is in my car. You're going to see the Camaro broken or blown up by the end of next year, watch.

I don't have to wait a couple years on hopes and dreams. There is a green car sitting in the garage that can take care of you. One that I put almost 60 miles on today. :p

But it will be so much sweeter to beat you with the other Firebird. ;)

hmm so im trying to figure out jones plans here....he has a perfectly good fast as fuck b5s4.....but hes bringin out the stock b8 s4.....

i would think he woudl try to hussle an say hes bring out the s4...well hes got a fast one and a new one..... ..