10-7 is on bishes

Cordell

I don't have to wait a couple years on hopes and dreams. There is a green car sitting in the garage that can take care of you. One that I put almost 60 miles on today. :p

But it will be so much sweeter to beat you with the other Firebird. ;)

20$ says scott walks u driving the green fireturd.....

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to wait a couple years on hopes and dreams. There is a green car sitting in the garage that can take care of you. One that I put almost 60 miles on today. :p

But it will be so much sweeter to beat you with the other Firebird. ;)

I've already beaten that car, bring it out, I'll beat it again. You let me know when you wanna race either one.

Strangely, she's been daily driving my car this week.

Keyword here.

hmm so im trying to figure out jones plans here....he has a perfectly good fast as fuck b5s4.....but hes bringin out the stock b8 s4.....

i would think he woudl try to hussle an say hes bring out the s4...well hes got a fast one and a new one..... ..

Paul, to be honest, I won't drag race the B5.

The clutch setup is not ideal for launches and I'd rather not break it for no reason. It's more of a roll car to be honest..

The B8 has launch control, and is 100% bulletproof.

PS: Audi's are all slow.

Paul, to be honest, I won't drag race the B5.

The clutch setup is not ideal for launches and I'd rather not break it for no reason. It's more of a roll car to be honest..

The B8 has launch control, and is 100% bulletproof.

PS: Audi's are all slow.

agreed its slow..but sure is sexy

Seriously Scott? You best me ONCE because I was being retarded and you think you're the shit?

Tell ya what, bring it to D42 in November and I'll beat you every pass. You'd better put in the big boy jets just to make sure :)

Getting to the other end of the track first is a win, don't be mad. I don't think I'm the shit, Tina seems to be enjoying all this shit talking, I'm just taking part.

Getting to the other end of the track first is a win, don't be mad. I don't think I'm the shit, Tina seems to be enjoying all this shit talking, I'm just taking part.

:fuuuu:

You where suppose to say you would put the big jets in and he could enjoy the view of your tail lights as many times as he would like. In case you haven't noticed he needs competition in order to have a desire to come out to the track. Lol shit talking and me helping him fix up the car and pushing to further modify it has gone a long way in sparking the flame for racing again. ;)