Audi issue

TN94Z28

I have a 2005 Audi A4 on H&R lowering springs on 19in wheels, my issue seems to be that my passenger side tire rubs terrible on bumps and corners. This just recently caused a large gash in my tire but I already had 2 new ones ordered. I just really do not want it to happen again. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Front?

First, check for the ability to do the fender screw mod on the front fenders. Essentially, you take the top screw off the fender liner, and bend the tab up and out of the way.

If that doesn't work, you have to roll the fenders.

Or, smaller tires.

Front?

First, check for the ability to do the fender screw mod on the front fenders. Essentially, you take the top screw off the fender liner, and bend the tab up and out of the way.

If that doesn't work, you have to roll the fenders.

Or, smaller tires.

I have completely taken the screw out and bent the tab, the tab bent back out and thats what hit my tire and cut it. I just bought new tires and cant afford to do all new wheels and tires at the time, I've thought maybe some small coil spring spacers for front or the adjustable moving shocks for the front by bilstien

I considered trying to buy 225's for the front only when I just bought my new ones. Only issue is my tire is discontinued and I couldnt even find a 225 and barely found 2 235's. Plus I really wasn't wanting to run 2 different sizes considering it's not exactly the kinda car you do that with.

I agree, especially on 19" wheels. Fender rolling is really your only hope.

Alright, Thanks I gotta buddy who works at a local body shop and I guess we'll have to see what we're gonna get into on it. Audi ain't exactly what we typically work on in the Lancaster area