ever...

AWW$HEEET

Sold my GTP, missed it a ton, eventually got another one that was VERY similar. Ended up selling that one too, lol.

Sold my Z28 because I had to, not because I wanted to, and definitely miss it. If I can't afford a nice C5 in the next year or so, I'll probably get another Camaro just like it (but a different color that I like better). I hate not having a quick car, it sucks.

I miss every car I've ever sold, but the only one I truly miss/regret was the Z28.

Nope, I liked all of my cars but every car was an upgrade compared to the last.

First was a 1987 Chevrolet Silverado. That got sold for a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with T-tops. That car was awesome for high school then that got sold for a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville SE that was miles faster than the last two. That got sold for a 2005 Saab which I currently have.

Not selling this car. Cheaper to buy new wheels/tires for it than a new car entirely.

Nope, I liked all of my cars but every car was an upgrade compared to the last.

First was a 1987 Chevrolet Silverado. That got sold for a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with T-tops. That car was awesome for high school then that got sold for a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville SE that was miles faster than the last two. That got sold for a 2005 Saab which I currently have.

Not selling this car. Cheaper to buy new wheels/tires for it than a new car entirely.

Sell your Saab. There's many other vehicles for you to experience.