U-Haul Dealership

Clifford Automotive

Clifford Automotive is the newest U-Haul dealer in Columbus. I am working directly with the regional sales coordinator to set up trailer rentals in the category of auto-transport and motorcycle.

Trailer Rentals will be our primary focus to the forums, but we will also have truck availability.

If your not familiar with U-Haul pricing its actually pretty cheap. Pickup truck and vans are 19.95 and .49 a mile. 10ft trucks are 19.95 and .99 a mile. 14' and 17' trucks are 29.95 and .99 a mile. While 20'-26' trucks are 39.95 and .99 a mile.

I am working on a pricing structure that will be announced here shortly after I have received some inventory of trucks and trailers.

We will also offer U-Haul hitch installations through the shop at a discounted rate, and will have towing accessories for sale also.

This thread will be updated as more information is received.

Just got off the phone with the regional manager. I will be an active dealer tomorrow, but I need to complete all my online orientation. (Doing that as we speak) So Brian I should be able to have you covered. You probably just wont pick up or drop off to me just yet.