My intro

gbracing81

For those on here who don't know who I am. My name is George and I live in Baltimore Ohio. I've known about this web site for a while and I'm excited to get the opertunity to get join. A few things to know about me. I have love for cars and racing that is only exceded by the love I have for my daughter. A few of the cars I have are a 1981 Cutlass, a 1986 Cutlass and a 1999 Trans Am. My Trans Am has has a Raptor hood, a graniteii lid and MAF meter, an 80mm throttle body that goes into a Ligenfelter intake. The intake sits on a set of stage 1 ported LS1 heads and has Hooker long tubes and y-pipe and Hooker muffler. It's also got a mosier 9-inch with 4.10's and a Powertraxx that I needed cuz the six speed kept eating the stock 7.5. The quickest the car has gone at NTR on radial street tires is 13.18 @109 with a 2.21 60 ft. My 1986 Cutlass is a project car that as of yet has plans of a fuel inject 565 BBC and an 8 speed auto 200-4r. That of course will be accomplished via a gear vendor under drive. most specs for the car I really dont want to go into because they are all subject to change. I have plans to drive the car in the Hot Rod drag week race. My 81 Cutlass is race only. It has a 409 SBC that runs on all motor. It has a 400 with a JW pro tree brake, low gear planitaries,, Alto clutches,and a 5500 stall Transmission Specialties 8" converter. The motor has dart heads ported and polished, a COMP .704 lift solid roller, 14.5-1 compression, scat crank and rods and JE pistons. I run a Curry 9-inch with 4.56 gears and a spool. the car still weighs 3450 pounds and has run a best to date of 10.68 @ 124.5 MPH with a 1.51 60 foot. That was last year on a Wednesday night before the Hoot Out at NTR. I will be at the CR day at NTR on 10-7-2011 if anybody has any questions about me what I have said here you are all more than welcome to ask me. I'm not on here to challenge anyone one or any other foolishness. I love to race and put my rides to the test!
  • Upvote 3

he made it in already, so i ll post pics for him. ive known and raced with george for a few years now and hes a great guy. he knows his shit when it comes to SBC's. georges daughter he mentioned also happens to be my niece lol.

his 81 cutlass

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/052.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/004.jpg

^ him raping hal a couple years ago at a kilkare track rental lol