Stay off the road....

Buck531

I hear he's the first student in Phil's new street race school...and has to provide his own class materials such as a car.

Just checked the website for Phil's oompa loompa la-z-boy racing academy

First lesson: getting a good look at your opponent's taillights. :gabe:

Second lesson: how to annoy the cops before you finally pull over :masturboy:

Third lesson: how to deal with reckless ops tickets :fuuuu:

Fourth lesson: setting goals for 2012: 200mph :fuckyeah:

Getting married and having kids are the biggest and longest lasting decisons a person can do in life and yet both seem to be done with little consideration or consultation.

Anyways congrats on the kid getting his license. Are you putting any restrictions on him? Better throw a few dozen condoms in the glove box....better to pay a few bucks now than 500 in less than 26weeks or thousands after that.

Getting married and having kids are the biggest and longest lasting decisons a person can do in life and yet both seem to be done with little consideration or consultation.

Anyways congrats on the kid getting his license. Are you putting any restrictions on him? Better throw a few dozen condoms in the glove box....better to pay a few bucks now than 500 in less than 26weeks or thousands after that.

For now the only thing that I told him is that I don't want him driving anyone to school or home this week. Then he turns around and goes to lunch with two friends today at school. I guess that restriction flew over his head.

He doesn't have a girlfriend and doesn't really want one at the moment so I'm not worried about that.