Can anyone tell me...

bahd-ler

What happened to Blazer and Mo? and how those nickels managed to get suspended? I heard (Theo?) say something on air this morning about "why would you be posting shit on facebook when you are suspended. They were on yeasterday talking about having Marty from Bobaflex on but I didnt listen to the entire show, so at least they thought they were going to be on today. Just wondering if maybe something happened later in yesterdays show or something.

What happened to Blazer and Mo? and how those nickels managed to get suspended? I heard (Theo?) say something on air this morning about "why would you be posting shit on facebook when you are suspended. They were on yeasterday talking about having Marty from Bobaflex on but I didnt listen to the entire show, so at least they thought they were going to be on today. Just wondering if maybe something happened later in yesterdays show or something.

i think they went on a rant late in the morning on air about how they hated working for the blitz. i didnt hear it, but maybe someone can confirm.

I didn't catch the issue but I heard them arguing on the air. Then I heard what you heard this morning about them being suspended.

I'm also interested.

And I think mo posted something stupid on their Facebook. They responded by saying "stop drinking and go to sleep. "

i think they went on a rant late in the morning on air about how they hated working for the blitz. i didnt hear it, but maybe someone can confirm.

This is EXACTLY it. Mo got into it with Halfish and blazer just kind of kept his mouth shut. I listened to it live and was in shock from what i was hearing. Blazer kept his mouth shut through the ordeal. Hal was calling Mo out for leaving at 10AM right after the show ended, when everyone else leaves an hour later.

Rovers morning glory is alright.... It's on 100.7 from Cleveland. Dave and Jimmy is the worst thing on the radio besides mo and blazer. Talk shows blow

I can't stand Rovers morning glory.

I didn't like any morning shows until I heard Lex and Terry. They're funny as hell. Woody and Wilcox out around Boone, NC is the only other one I can tolerate in the mornings.

Thursday morning I happened to turn it on about 945 and Mo was ranting and raving. I don't know where it came from.

He does that everyday.

Rovers morning glory sucks, he forces the controversery when there isn't one to begin with just to have something to talk about.