iPhone Lovers,please. Let us talk.

ODoyle

There is no doubt in my mind you can sell your Iphone 4 for 200 dollars to recoup your upgrade cost of the new version.

This is the only good thing about apple. :gabe:

No seriously you can do this. Some people on ebay are stupid. I've seen them sell for more then they are new. BE APPLE OUTDATED PRODUCTS INCREASE IN VALUE OVER TIME

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the only good thing about apple. :gabe:

No seriously you can do this. Some people on ebay are stupid. I've seen them sell for more then they are new. BE APPLE OUTDATED PRODUCTS INCREASE IN VALUE OVER TIME

3 weeks ago they were still going for 325+

I will say this, Apple's marketing people are absolutely brilliant. On my 3GS I was able to do multi-tasking, had folders, etc, everything that the iPhone 4/IOS4 for 3GS was capable of, waaaaaaaaaay before the 4/IOS4 even came out. Because mine was jailbroken. However, the phone itself had to have the capabilites in the first place.

So sales for the 3GS start getting low, what's Apple do?! "Release" a great new software update! Wow! Sales went back up! They really are brilliant.

Even with that said, I still bought the 4 a few months ago. I refuse to buy a first gen electrical product haha. Too many bugs usually. Hell, there's still some bugs with the iPhone 4 (massive problems with it syncing to iTunes). Even so, I absolutely love my iPhone 4. It really is an excellent product.

iPhone 4 - Easier to use than the Droid. but more expensive and you have to pay for your apps. Some functionality may not work such as tethering etc..

Droid - Engineered more for customization. Harder to use. But has much more functionality than the iOS products. typically cheaper as well.

iPhone 4 - Easier to use than the Droid. but more expensive and you have to pay for your apps. Some functionality may not work such as tethering etc..

Droid - Engineered more for customization. Harder to use. But has much more functionality than the iOS products. typically cheaper as well.

99% of the apps I have on iOS were free.