92fs M9A1 Beretta 9mm super dooper sale

rb26deet32

M9A1 92fs Beretta 9mm $500

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/New%20for%20sale%20thread/IMG_20111011_111659.jpg

I've put at most 300 rounds through it.

3 magazines. One normal 17 round mag and 2 desert 14 round mags. If you buy it soon it comes with ammo. If it doesn't sell it wont come with any :gabe:

This isn't me but it's the same gun...

I was interested but, that video was retarded enough to make me change my mind.

I just watched the whole video. I see what you mean lol. But it does show the gun off well. Just have to mute it to not hear the kid talking in the background.

Besides the video, I'm a fan of the 92 and wish I had the spare change for it.

On a side note, I was hoping for a ND the entire video because he never checked the chamber and I just had a feeling it could be one of those type of videos.

Besides the video, I'm a fan of the 92 and wish I had the spare change for it.

On a side note, I was hoping for a ND the entire video because he never checked the chamber and I just had a feeling it could be one of those type of videos.

I was thinking the same thing. :no:

what type of gun (rifle, shotgun, pistol) are you interested in for partial trade?

Looking for a hand gun. Don't want to go any bigger than a 45 or any smaller than a 9mm. I don't want a revolver either. But anything else is a possibility. Or if someone has an incredibly cheap ar15 or sks.