anyone here sell beds?

Buckeye1647545503

me and a friend of mine got a cheap one for her from a guy in gview. He has a little warehouse off Norton and sells to a lot of college people. Good prices and good selection of quality beds. I can try and get his number for you if you want.

Let me know what you need. The only thing I can't give you a price brake on is Tempur-pedic, but I will give you everything from pillows, protectors, and delivery since the price of the Mattress and Sets are protected. For friends or family of members the cost goes up some, but again better then any place around period. You can trust me that you will get the best bed and price around period. Come see for your self the money you will save tons. Hell I'm the only company that gives your Happiness or your money back... ;) (Delivery is the only charge unless you take care of it yourself.) PM or e-mail me at IVRINGS@yahoo.com. I don't care at what price point you want to spend weather it is high or low. My store is at 1141 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH 43240. I work all week since I just came off of 6 days off. I will be off to go to the Punkin Show on Saturday.