tell me why not to get the gallaxy II

Sturg1647545502

Iphone fanboys need not apply

I've got a kick ass deal with sprint and have the evo4g.

Apparently you can trade your evo in for 100$ to sprint, sign a new contract and pay 99$ out of pock for the newer faster gallaxyII

any reason i should not do this?

better camera, 1080p recording, faster dual core snap dragon processor....seems like a slam dunk

It's a samsung. Thats all the reason you need to not get it.

If you want to upgrade you should get the EVO 3D.

nah, evo is bogged down. They tried to put to much on it with a minimally upgraded processor. Plus the camera on the 3D sucks more than just the reg. evo

nah, evo is bogged down. They tried to put to much on it with a minimally upgraded processor. Plus the camera on the 3D sucks more than just the reg. evo

Dual core is a minimal upgrade? :confused:

And yes it does have dual 5mp as compared to the regular EVOs 8mp.

I've had the evo and currently have the 3D. It's been an awesome phone and was well worth the upgrade from the original EVO.

I love my Evo 3D, a minimal upgrade it is not.

it's a beast of a phone, that will show it's true potential once ice cream sandwich comes out. ICS has true dual core support built into the OS.

however, the Galaxy S2 is a monster phone also.

the only reason i could tell you to not buy it right now, is because there is a huge problem with it at the moment losing signal.

i wouldn't touch it with a 10ft. pole until that issue gets fixed. unless you want to lose service at random times (miss phone calls/texts).

and knowing samsungs track record for updates (i came from a Samsung Moment), good luck with that.

I love my Evo 3D, a minimal upgrade it is not.

it's a beast of a phone, that will show it's true potential once ice cream sandwich comes out. ICS has true dual core support built into the OS.

however, the Galaxy S2 is a monster phone also.

the only reason i could tell you to not buy it right now, is because there is a huge problem with it at the moment losing signal.

i wouldn't touch it with a 10ft. pole until that issue gets fixed. unless you want to lose service at random times (miss phone calls/texts).

and knowing samsungs track record for updates (i came from a Samsung Moment), good luck with that.

Ahhh ok, good info. Thanks for the update