Lets Hunt

stangsn95gt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met that guy about 10 years ago. He had a bunch of old cars for sale that were visible from 70 out by Zanesville, and my dad and I stopped to look at them. I think it was called T's World. He showed us cars all over his property, but I never recalled seeing any wild animals. IIRC, he had just been released from prison then as well.

A lot of history at that guys property ("T" as everyone calls him).

You would know the property if you ever drive East bound toward Zanesville. As you're almost to Zanesville, look up on the hill to your right. He always had old cars, trucks, bikes, equipment, etc along the property line.

Oh, and yes, I have heard through family friends that there was some animal "feeding" going on. I'll consider that gossip for now, but the source was decent. Also, I have a buddy on the sheriff dept out hunting for shit now.

But, no worries, there are a fuckton of guns in that county. :)

Oh, and yes, I have heard through family friends that there was some animal "feeding" going on. I'll consider that gossip for now, but the source was decent. I have a buddy on the sheriff dept out hunting shit now.

But, no worries, there are a fuckton of guns in that county. :)

Truth. I would say a metric fuckton is proper amount.

That guy is crazy. I remember him stopping and picking up a dead deer out of my parents front yard, probably for his animals.

I also remember a story about him flying his plane through the Longaberger Basket building basket handles. This was a few years ago I heard that one. Not sure if it's true, but it sounds like something he would do.

If you wanted to buy one of his guns that was illegal, buy a vehicle from him and check under the front seat, haha.

Crazy shit. I just got a call from the neighbor to our property out in Zanesville tonight who said our goats and chickens were going nuts around 10pm. I called the Sheriff out there to advise them to stop by our 50+ Acres as I have no doubt the animals are spooked by something serious. I'm thinking perhaps the storms?? My wife is a bit freaked out though as we go there a lot.

We have one Donkey, 12 goats, 18 chickens, 3 horses and four Australian Sheppards on the property. The horses are ours the dogs are not and and they are all rounded up but I'm not sure an electric fence for chickens will keep out a mountain lion.

I may have to make a trip out there in the morning but in all seriousness, I'm not too keen on roaming around the 25+ acres that are wooded when there are cats and bears that would also be on the hunt. :eek:

Our property is a bit north of the site, but I'm not sure when they were let loose.

Crazy shit. I just got a call from the neighbor to our property out in Zanesville tonight who said our goats and chickens were going nuts around 10pm. I called the Sheriff out there to advise them to stop by our 50+ Acres as I have no doubt the animals are spooked by something serious. I'm thinking perhaps the storms?? My wife is a bit freaked out though as we go there a lot.

We have one Donkey, 12 goats, 18 chickens, 3 horses and four Australian Sheppards on the property. The horses are ours the dogs are not and and they are all rounded up but I'm not sure an electric fence for chickens will keep out a mountain lion.

I may have to make a trip out there in the morning but in all seriousness, I'm not too keen on roaming around the 25+ acres that are wooded when there are cats and bears that would also be on the hunt. :eek:

Our property is a bit north of the site, but I'm not sure when they were let loose.

All you need is an assault lama.

If the donkey wanders around your animals should be safe.... There are even breeds of donkeys they use for sheep protection. They are really good at keeping Mitch's type out.

If the donkey wanders around your animals should be safe.... There are even breeds of donkeys they use for sheep protection. They are really good at keeping Mitch's type out.

Yep. He's a big boy and roams free. We got him to fend off the Coyote's and since we've had him there have been zero issues. He's friendly in a bad-ass kind of way. The dogs piss him off and I think that has helped train him to hate dogs even more. The dogs are also learning to avoid getting stomped keeping them more alert too :gabe:

God I am so tired of reading about this on my facebook lol. Word is 27 of the 48 animals have already been killed, 25 were killed when cops arrived to the scene. Apparently they were shooting everything in site, even animals inside of their cages minding their business.

I have heard that some of the animals have been spotted in Licking County now, but with anything thats sort of big, rumors will flare up.