random car junk disposal

AWW$HEEET

So we have a mountain of shit (rotors, radiators, wheels, tires, transmissions, motorcycle frames, random scrap, oil pans, engine blocks, etc). I need to get rid of it soon. Is there anywhere to dump this? If I scrap it, what will Joyce scrap yard take, and not take?

Theres a junkyard/metal scrapyard thats off groveport road and 104 that should take it. I went to drop off a few small pieces of metal that I was initially taking to the dump. I couldnt believe when they gave me $50 for it especially considering most of the weight probably came from the attached wood that was on it. You just run across a scale, go drop it into the pile and then the scale guy gives you a receipt you turn in for cash at the desk. I didnt even have to seperate anything although they give you more if you take precious metals to their other scale first before the big scale.

We take our stuff to Research Alloy Inc, they don't necessarily have the best price, but a good group of guys over there. They would take everything you listed, you will get more out of radiators if you knock plastic end tanks off so it's just aluminum.

We take our stuff to Research Alloy Inc, they don't necessarily have the best price, but a good group of guys over there. They would take everything you listed, you will get more out of radiators if you knock plastic end tanks off so it's just aluminum.

Had to knock off about fifty radiators worth once. Blows.