1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

Snowflake

78k on the car as of today and the car runs fine.

55k on motor that came out of another 98 TA

I spun a bearing in original motor 7 months ago and bought a used block from another member on here.

The car is red with tan leather interior

power driver seat

power mirrors

power windows

factory radio

t-tops that dont leak

aftermarket 18" chrome rims with new Eagle F1's 245-40-18 less then 1k miles

SLP lid with K&N filter

professional products 85mm throttle body

BBK SSI intake

243 heads & cam out of 01 Z06

Pacesetter LT headers

3" off road Y-pipe

SLP LM1 exhaust

dynotune

The car put down 358/358 before intake and throttle body on Brians dyno. Car has 3.23 gears

Car is in pretty good shape for a 98. Im the 3rd owner and I bought it with 62k on it a few years ago. I took most of the A/C stuff out to clean up the engine bay and because it didnt work anyway. I have everything in a box that comes with it. Original intake and tb comes with car.

Also comes with the factory 16" chrome 5 stars that are in pretty good shape, the tires on them not so much. I have the t-top covers as well.

Paint is in good condition with very few chips.

Price $7000 obo

I left my camera at my brother house in NC so check out my pics to see car or hit me up and come through to see it in person. I live in Pataskala.

Edited by Snowflake

Did you happen to buy this from a real big guy named Mike from Pataskala?

No, I got this from a dealership about an hour from here on Dec. 26. 2008

Sorry to see you getting rid of this. Bump for a nice f-body, this one only has a couple tastefull mods done to it, and would make a great car for whatever you want to do with it.

Thanks Scott

pm DuffGTP, he was making the highest offers on mine.. You're asking well below what I was so he'll probably want it.

Thanks Brian

Also, those 243 heads have all new OEM valves and seals plus you put all new pushrods with the heads and cam. The new motor is out of a 1998 T/A that has 55000 miles. The only reason it was pulled was to make way for the SLP 402. The block was oiled and preped for storage by shrink wrap and and bagged.

Wanna sell those Z06 Wheels?

The wheels are not Z06, they are just an aftermarket 18x8 set.

Also, those 243 heads have all new OEM valves and seals plus you put all new pushrods with the heads and cam. The new motor is out of a 1998 T/A that has 55000 miles. The only reason it was pulled was to make way for the SLP 402. The block was oiled and preped for storage by shrink wrap and and bagged.

Thanks George for the additional info added.

• 2 weeks later...