Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to burst your bubble now, I haven't signed up and don't plan on dragging my shit up there.

Besides, you won't run 10s, and I bet you are inconsistant about catching all the gears. But I may cruise up there in the Miata so I can see you give KoolRayz his $50. I'll just be one less car to embarass you.

wanna race the rusted out piece of shit of a honda for titles ?

Is this 1990? Do you still wear acid wash jeans? Is nirvana your favorite band? I bet you still own a corded phone and dial up Internet don't you? We will wait for 45 min for your CPU to refresh for your bitchin response

I'm just going to burst your bubble now, I haven't signed up and don't plan on dragging my shit up there.

Besides, you won't run 10s, and I bet you are inconsistant about catching all the gears. But I may cruise up there in the Miata so I can see you give KoolRayz his $50. I'll just be one less car to embarass you.

LOL someones butthurt. I caught all gears at the last track day. Also I'm going to trailor my car up there so I can launch the car harder and not have to worry about if I break a axle. Another thing is if you watch my videos you'll see for some stupid reason I'm short shifting 3-4th so a run down.

25psi

slicks

launching better/harder

Racing my car.

http://lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/come-at-me-bro.jpg

And funny isn't your forte. We all have short comings, yours,

Well it's life. Unfortunately, you fail at the greatest test of all. And with that being Said, we will have to ask you to delete your account, then venture over to your local suicide shelter, sign in, and follow the line towards the end of your life.

wanna race the rusted out piece of shit of a honda for titles ?

I was talking to the OP, don't flatter yourself. You aren't the only self righteous faggot on this board that believes they have a fast honda.

But fine, ill meet in the middle. You can hook axles with my jeep for $50. Ill even leave it in 2wd for you and let chris payne drive it.

I was talking to the OP, don't flatter yourself. You aren't the only self righteous faggot on this board that believes they have a fast honda.

But fine, ill meet in the middle. You can hook axles with my jeep for $50. Ill even leave it in 2wd for you and let chris payne drive it.

I dont believe that i have a fast honda i fucking know i have a fast honda you retard lol and i remember my first time being a redneck and challenging someone who just challenged you to a street race to a fucking axle pull. :no:

LOL someones butthurt. I caught all gears at the last track day. Also I'm going to trailor my car up there so I can launch the car harder and not have to worry about if I break a axle. Another thing is if you watch my videos you'll see for some stupid reason I'm short shifting 3-4th so a run down.

25psi

slicks

launching better/harder

Racing my car.

Butthurt? I beleive all you've ever seen of my Camaro is tailights, what do I possibly have to be butthurt about? I do want to see Ray get his $50 though.