It's about god damn time!!!!

blacktalon606

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just saying that website design sucks... the info is there, but it's easier obtained on the other site I posted.

No no no, I don't like debating politics in person. I have a very short attention span and don't have google to back me up. It's one thing to know you're right, it's another thing to prove it. So, I don't debate unless I can fact check things on the spot. And, on here we all have written record of our views at points in time - you have to own up to what you say in the future on here.

But, by all means, I'll sit and listen to your views over beer whilst I nod my head. Ask IP. Beer in front of me and 'google-less' - I won't bother debating, it's not worth it. I don't want to say something where I'm wrong. You did say there'd be beer right?

Free-time at work on a high speed internet connection - now that's debate territory.

ummmm I'm not at work..ummm.. :grin:

drug tests are a violation of the fourth and fifth amendment... unless they catch you red handed with a bong, why is there cause to believe that you're on drugs?

drug tests are a violation of the fourth and fifth amendment... unless they catch you red handed with a bong, why is there cause to believe that you're on drugs?

Any time you have a job, your employer has an absolute right to drug test you at any time and for any reason. This includes random tests of everyone, or tests being required at hiring. If you refuse, it's absolutly grounds for your dismissal. If your employed by the government to sit on your fucking ass all day... it is absolutly justified for them to ask for a piss sample if they so choose. AND... your piss, your blood, your semen etc are not a violation of the 5th ammendment if they "tell on you."

Pulled from another forum regarding this same topic...

1.) There is no such thing as government assistance' date=' it is taxpayer assistance. The government doesn't produce anything, unless you consider restrictions on our rights a product. All government "services" provided are at the taxpayers expense.[/i']

2.) With #1 being a fact, Representatives & Senators and the President are paid by taxpayer dollars. They are the fattest welfare recipients in the world!! They of all people should be drug tested DAILY based on some of the legislation they shove down our throats.

3.) If the government says AIG can't honor the LEGAL contracts with their executives (bonuses) because they are receiving bailouts on the taxpayers dime, then welfare recipients shouldn't be allowed to spend their individual bailouts on ILLEGAL activities like buying drugs.

Your logic is undisputable. :)

Pulled from another forum regarding this same topic...

1.) There is no such thing as government assistance' date=' it is taxpayer assistance. The government doesn't produce anything, unless you consider restrictions on our rights a product. All government "services" provided are at the taxpayers expense.

2.) With #1 being a fact, Representatives & Senators and the President are paid by taxpayer dollars. They are the fattest welfare recipients in the world!! They of all people should be drug tested [b']DAILY based on some of the legislation they shove down our throats.

3.) If the government says AIG can't honor the LEGAL contracts with their executives (bonuses) because they are receiving bailouts on the taxpayers dime, then welfare recipients shouldn't be allowed to spend their individual bailouts on ILLEGAL activities like buying drugs.

QFT

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Isaac's Papa again.

Hell, just turn all of those churches into homeless shelters and there ya go. I mean, those big buildings are used maybe twice a week, and sometimes on Saturday's when some poor sucker has been talked into getting married. Most of the time they are pretty empty, which is appropriate since when they are occupied, empty minds are present. I've seen some of these mega-churches and I bet you could sleep a thousand flea-bitten homeless men in one of those things. Plus, if you're a young boy, the clergy would be more than happy to provide you with a very interactive sex ed program, free of cost of course but you may have to provide the protection...