Anybody been on Pinks?

pdqwagon

That's awesome!

Honestly I wish they'd bring back the original Pinks and dump All Out or do both. I realize there was a lot of scripted drama or whatever, but as a viewer I enjoyed the 30 min episodes of 2 cars going head to head and negotiating much more than an hour of cars that they really don't go into detail about. As a racer All Out is much better, but I think Pinks is better TV.

Trying to, was down with a mini tub for a while. Plan on a new converter this winter, and maybe run high 8s next year. We will see.

You still "stock suspension". If so check out the some of the heads up classes they are going to be running at Kilkare next year. I plan on going.

You still "stock suspension". If so check out the some of the heads up classes they are going to be running at Kilkare next year. I plan on going.

Stock suspension yes, but frame is narrowed 3 1/2 inches on each side. I think frame has to be in original location.