Mw3 midnight release?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously didn't even read what I posted. I very clearly said this is the campaign only. Not only have I played Battlefield 3, I own it for PC to get the most out of it. There is no lag ever in campaign, its always at a constant 60 fps, another perk of the MW3 engine. They really optimized the texture streaming in this version of the engine. Unlike Treyarch, who took the old CoD4 engine, and penciled in texture streaming at the last minute, and it didn't even work about 90% of the time.

Ok... I agree, now go play the multiplayer. :fuuuu:

In that case enjoy playing alone and on the worlds shittiest online service!!

PSN Accounts: 77 Million

XBL Accounts: 35 Million

I forgot though that the xbox connects to the other, better internet. You know, the one you have to pay to use after you're already paying to use it.:dumb:

PSN Accounts: 77 Million

XBL Accounts: 35 Million

If you really think this is a valid argument you are invalid. Last time I was on my girlfriends PS3 there where 12 accounts on hers alone. You know because its free so people have multiple accounts... :gabe:

If you really think this is a valid argument you are invalid. Last time I was on my girlfriends PS3 there where 12 accounts on hers alone. You know because its free so people have multiple accounts... :gabe:

True, but that also includes xbox silver/free accounts. Here's another way of looking at it.

Units sold.

PS3: 55.5Million

XB360: 57.6Million

My excuse for xbox having a bigger number is that I've only bought one PS3, where my brother has bought at least 3 cause the shit keeps breaking. :dumb:

/beatingdeadhorse

True, but that also includes xbox silver/free accounts. Here's another way of looking at it.

Units sold.

My excuse for xbox having a bigger number is that I've only bought one PS3, where my brother has bought at least 3 cause the shit keeps breaking. :dumb:

/beatingdeadhorse

Same shit different day! Fanboism is sooooo gay! I prefer xbox, i don't need it i respect the PS3 and i LOVE uncharted. I like the way xbox is set-up less clutter IMO

Units sold.

/beatingdeadhorse

I have both Xbox Live and PS3 and buy almost exclusively single player games. When I play multiplayer, I play it with my friends who are in the room so every time i score a touchdown I can make comments about their mothers instead of having to wear a headset to do so.

I have both Xbox Live and PS3 and buy almost exclusively single player games. When I play multiplayer, I play it with my friends who are in the room so every time i score a touchdown I can make comments about their mothers instead of having to wear a headset to do so.

I don't wear a headset, shits fucking gay. And that's what a nice, thin BT headset on PS3. Xbox headset is super over the top gay.

I don't wear a headset, shits fucking gay. And that's what a nice, thin BT headset on PS3. Xbox headset is super over the top gay.

I agree, headsets are retarded. I wasn't calling you specifically out, I was more just saying that arguing over which is better is basically the same as arguing whether you like being screamed at by 10 or 11 year olds more.