Mw3 midnight release?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if you can play split-screen combat 'practice' mode like on black ops? had a friend over and tried this but couldnt figure it out. it kept putting just the two of us on a map and that was it. Shes not that good so i didnt want to play against real people on live.

btw, this game is sick. the guns, graphics all of it. i only had time to play one game and within 30 seconds of picking up the remote i was in a game.

If anyone wants to add me my name is 'DBLpenetrator00'

Anyone know if you can play split-screen combat 'practice' mode like on black ops? had a friend over and tried this but couldnt figure it out. it kept putting just the two of us on a map and that was it. Shes not that good so i didnt want to play against real people on live.

Yes you can, theyr very fun

You know you all can walk over to your local recruiter office and join the Army/Marines and head over to Afgahanistan and play MW3 for real right, and they pay you to play.....

As long as you fill out the proper paperwork for the amount of rounds spent, collect your brass, clean your weapon, wait in line 30 minutes to turn it in, get told it isn't spotless, clean it harder, wait in line another thirty minutes, stand at attention in front of the colonel explaining why you felt threatened enough to fire at a target, turns out you bent the day's rules of engagement, the media blows it up in your face, you go to military prison, a few months later your wife shows up holding divorce papers, pregnant with your best friend's baby, you build a shank and kill somebody, the bros hold you down and fuck your face every day at lunch, you cry yourself to sleep every night until it becomes too much and you hang yourself. It's a pretty fun game

As long as you fill out the proper paperwork for the amount of rounds spent, collect your brass, clean your weapon, wait in line 30 minutes to turn it in, get told it isn't spotless, clean it harder, wait in line another thirty minutes, stand at attention in front of the colonel explaining why you felt threatened enough to fire at a target, turns out you bent the day's rules of engagement, the media blows it up in your face, you go to military prison, a few months later your wife shows up holding divorce papers, pregnant with your best friend's baby, you build a shank and kill somebody, the bros hold you down and fuck your face every day at lunch, you cry yourself to sleep every night until it becomes too much and you hang yourself. It's a pretty fun game

I heard there's an alternate ending.

So by my calculations you are there correct? You concidering the latter? Need some help brosef?