Ohio-Non Riders

Ringo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though im not talking about join date... Talking about how no matter where i post there is a response from casper. Must have a lot of free time or a ringo post indicator.

I haven't signed up on the CBX forums, yet.

http://gifsforum.com/images/image/you%20mad/mini/you_mad_kobe.jpg

Interestingly when I was at marion, i was approached by an older guy telling me about an old honda (nighthawk I believe he said) bike he has and ran in the 9s on it and trapped like 140-50 on it. What's ur dad look like... 50-60 white beard 5'8ish bout 160lbs, you wouldn't be on here flexn ur dads shit would you?

Interestingly when I was at marion, i was approached by an older guy telling me about an old honda (nighthawk I believe he said) bike he has and ran in the 9s on it and trapped like 140-50 on it. What's ur dad look like... 50-60 white beard 5'8ish bout 160lbs, you wouldn't be on here flexn ur dads shit would you?

:lolguy:

First I have heard of you guy, just wanting to know what your problem was so you can go post in the future on igrewuponandlovetheteletubies.com that you were banned from here too.

Nah, just post on the CBX owners forums.

First I have heard of you guy, just wanting to know what your problem was so you can go post in the future on igrewuponandlovetheteletubies.com that you were banned from here too.

checked thats not a site but thanks though :gabe:

No i dont have a nighthawk... the only bike my dad and i ride that is his, is a 1979 cbx race bike called sweepings. 6 into 6 exhaust system and we have both ran at national trails.

No i dont have a nighthawk... the only bike my dad and i ride that is his, is a 1979 cbx race bike called sweepings. 6 into 6 exhaust system and we have both ran at national trails.

Prove it. Get your dad on here for some fact checking.

The internet is such an interesting place. Everyone i meet in person doesnt have a single problem lol. Yet on the internet everyone unites like a bunch of bandwagon fans. Its such a great way to waste time. And no matter what happens i win.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ohP5AYrm4I4/TRmTXO9m6AI/AAAAAAAAADA/IfH0g70TNSg/s1600/CT_Why%2Byou%2Bmad.jpg

Ill be back on ohio riders short enough. Dont worry i just cant be assed to change my ip right meow.

The internet is such an interesting place. Everyone i meet in person doesnt have a single problem lol. Yet on the internet everyone unites like a bunch of bandwagon fans. Its such a great way to waste time. And no matter what happens i win.

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv322/aladrew/YOU-MAD-BRO.jpg

Ill be back on ohio riders short enough. Dont worry i just cant be assed to change my ip right meow.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w251/Phlip44/YOU-SO-MAD.jpg

Im not sure what a nighthawk is anyway so I could be wrong about that. Does ur dad look like that tho? We should race, I have a 600 with spray on it that I would try u with for a couple bucks

hey, when you meet people in person do you say "hay guise, im ringokid.... yes im dat guy" ?

hey, when you meet people in person do you say "hay guise, im ringokid.... yes im dat guy" ?

Usually people dont know until i tell them lol. Then we both laugh cause i think everyone realizes its impossible to get me mad on the internet. And i dont really give a shit about it. Real life is a different story, sooner more people realize that the better.