Columbus Non Racing

V8 Beast

Yet you are roomates with this fuck... Are yo Lu the fuck stick whose mom had to pick him up from the meets this summer? I hope that isnt u

I thought Ringo had his own company, house, a laundry list of cars and he has room mates?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet you are roomates with this fuck... Are yo Lu the fuck stick whose mom had to pick him up from the meets this summer? I hope that isnt u

How about you shut your fucking mouth until you know the details? Biggest shit talker on CR, that's your fucking title. I bet a handicapped elderly man could take you in a Chrysler Town and Country because I bet you would be too busy talking about your 1/1600th of an inch e-peen.

faglord.

How about you shut your fucking mouth until you know the details? Biggest shit talker on CR, that's your fucking title. I bet a handicapped elderly man could take you in a Chrysler Town and Country because I bet you would be too busy talking about your 1/1600th of an inch e-peen.

faglord.

IN4DETAILS.

faglord.

so since you didnt answer my question i am assuming you are the tall lanky cunt that had to have his mommy pick him up from the car meet like we were in 8th grade going to the movies. yea we know you broke your leg being a dumbass. now putting 2 and 2 together, i can see how you fucks got robbed. your a dumb ass bitch, and well your friend, he is a fat fuck who talks out of his ass and when shit gets real he backs out. i bet he peed himself a little when you pussy fucks got robbed. i am the biggest shit talker on cr, im a cocky mother fucker, and i believe that im probably a huge dick head. your jokes make no sense, your life is worthless, and you hang around a cunt who lies about anything and everything he does. i used to hold you in that low but acceptable catagory, but seeing the company you keep, i should have pissed on you when i saw you. so if you or your boyfriend wanna shut me up, please feel free to. it aint happened yet, and ive said way worse to people in person.

so since you didnt answer my question i am assuming you are the tall lanky cunt that had to have his mommy pick him up from the car meet like we were in 8th grade going to the movies. yea we know you broke your leg being a dumbass. now putting 2 and 2 together, i can see how you fucks got robbed. your a dumb ass bitch, and well your friend, he is a fat fuck who talks out of his ass and when shit gets real he backs out. i bet he peed himself a little when you pussy fucks got robbed. i am the biggest shit talker on cr, im a cocky mother fucker, and i believe that im probably a huge dick head. your jokes make no sense, your life is worthless, and you hang around a cunt who lies about anything and everything he does. i used to hold you in that low but acceptable catagory, but seeing the company you keep, i should have pissed on you when i saw you. so if you or your boyfriend wanna shut me up, please feel free to. it aint happened yet, and ive said way worse to people in person.

from ringo: he'll meet you at the bar tonight :lolguy:

so since you didnt answer my question i am assuming you are the tall lanky cunt that had to have his mommy pick him up from the car meet like we were in 8th grade going to the movies. yea we know you broke your leg being a dumbass.

Nope twas this lanky cunt :gabe:

Seriously, who the fuck is ringokid, and why is he relevant. Is there a thread on here or was it some shit that happened in person?

Same, what the fuck is going on in here? I love watching Phil work but I need context damn it.

Ringo was a kid that got banned from the OhioRiders.net forum for threatening someone or something, and came here to bitch about it. Then a junior "eBattle" broke out here and he was temporarily banned and generally "eRaped" and now his CR fate lies with a poll administered by Wagner.

If there is an actual meet up my money is on a buch of whoofing and a big hug at the end...

Quite possibly. He's about college age, which means he's full of hormones and there has obviously been a clashing of the egos here. Dude just needs to be himself and stop trying to impress people with his bullshit, then spazzing out when caught in said bullshit. He didn't look halfway bad from his intro post here.

Cliffs: More wintertime CR eDrama. Hug it out bro.

brian, for sure.

Notice now that we call him out to meet he disappears.???lol

still down for tonight. where at ?

ill even bring the honda just to let you see my pos. And "laugh" at the rusted out pos in person.