I need a battery and a stator for 04 R6

DangBruhY

Wow, I thought it was as easy as... If the bike dies when you remove the battery, then the stator is bad. I didn't know there were 85234879237428374823 steps before you can declare the stator as being bad.

Thanks for the info. I'll print this out and try to troubleshoot it.

What kind of price do stators run?

it very well could be your stator, but this will eliminate the frustration of buying new parts that don't fix the problem if you nail down the source.

new stator for your bike is 125 from mrcycles.com

Edited by natedogg624

probably not, unless someone has a used one laying around.

you're most likely going to have to go through a dealer if you want to do it locally, and chances are they are just going to have to order it through the same services that the online OEM parts stores do. but i dont know that for sure.

PM sent.

there is a place called batteries plus see if there is one around you i got a battery for 80 i just had the same problem with my bike and it was the stator i ordered a rick eletrics remand one for 140 it was wrong! didnt fit at all and the grommets the seal the wires and the cover up are to far apart so i had to get the oem it cost 300 but thats on my cbr 929rr all is well now!