starting manual monte project

Shawn89

All I need is the bell housing unless the nv3500 will work in my car and stronger I can exchange them. The throw out bearing is a normal setup on this one. It had the tag on the side of the trans just like my t5. I took it off but I can't make out the letters. I personaly think the BH will fit but I'm not 100%

It sure looks like one. It even has an id tag in the same spot as my t5 had but its so rusted I can't make out the nimbers to conferm. WHY CAN I NOT FIND A V8 5 SPEED CAMARO IN A JUNK YARD LOCALY!! The bellhousing thing is going to drive me insane.....more insane than I am already

It sure looks like one. It even has an id tag in the same spot as my t5 had but its so rusted I can't make out the nimbers to conferm. WHY CAN I NOT FIND A V8 5 SPEED CAMARO IN A JUNK YARD LOCALY!! The bellhousing thing is going to drive me insane.....more insane than I am already

There were 3 or 4 at Woody's when I was there on Saturday, but I didn't look too closely at them to see what year or engine. I think only 1 was a V8, since it sounds like you need a V6 car? Just in case you haven't checked there yet.