Issues with online play MW3

dover

i got into some real laggy matches last night on the ps3, even though the matches were the 50ms ping and I had full bars.

and when in a part of 3 or more I cant get into a game at all. we'll literally bounce around for 15 minutes before calling it quits

I hit 63 last night. Claymores and Bettys are fucked. They dont work. PERIOD! Hopefully a patch will fix that.

They nerfed all explosives to try and stop people from tubing. I don't mind it because of that and my semtex throws are so clutch it doesn't matter. Got a few double kills on Peyton Manning pre-neck semtex hail mary's last night that made me happy.

Did the sugguested above and didn't help much for me. Free'd up 30 gigs on Harddrive, cleared cache and unplugged same lag. I have been playing hardcore and the lag is much less noticable, maybe just cause you don't have to put 30 rounds into someone to kill them idk. But for those having trouble its worth trying out.

damn lol looks like you have some time on your hands! Im a 29 not after a day of playing online. I just have too much school right now with exams and papers uughh over the holidays ill be playing a lot though.

dude, im in the same fucking boat. I have a shit ton of hw to do and i want to play it so bad but have to be a 'responsible adult' first. fucking bullshit.

oh and from the little time that i did play online, i got my fucking ass kicked. I got pretty decent at Black Ops before so maybe its just a learning curve, shit.

They nerfed all explosives to try and stop people from tubing. I don't mind it because of that and my semtex throws are so clutch it doesn't matter. Got a few double kills on Peyton Manning pre-neck semtex hail mary's last night that made me happy.

Lame. I mean, its a god damned explosive!!!!!

About the only mode I like is CTF. Would be nice if their was a HC CTF