Anybody playing Elder Scrolls:Skyrim ?

Rustlestiltskin

I'm playin on 360 so no mods for me.

Todd Howard has repeatedly stated that they are working on a console delivery model for console mods that is agreeable with MS and Sony. Everything is built with the same toolkit, so theoretically, any mod should work. Although its a long shot, as certain security risks must be assessed. Also it's just plain easier to make backups of saves, and even completely tear down and reinstall should something go apeshit on PC.

Maybe a little hope?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this like oblivion 2 or something?

It's the next Elder Scrolls game, so one could say that. Though what happened during Oblivion is part of the history in Skyrim(same continent different country).

I have no idea what is going on in that video yet I about lost it several times.

So, did someone like hack the game?

They didn't hack it in the sense that the developers purposefully release toolkits to users, but you could certainly say they weren't quite intending/expecting that.

They didn't hack it in the sense that the developers purposefully release toolkits to users, but you could certainly say they weren't quite intending/expecting that.

Awesome.

Wish I had the time to play games like this - would definitely enjoy, I think.

Level 18. Nord Assassin/werewolf. Duel wielding daggers and using stealth. Joined the thieves guild/the champions and working on The Dark Brotherhood.

I am working on lockpicking right now I cant do master chests yet without using a potion.

The graphic for the werewolf going off and the assassin cutting throats are pretty fucking awesome.

I do like most of the battle graphic finishers.

You're just not patient enough with the lockpicks. I've been doing adept/expert easily with 17/18 skill in lockpick, haven't encountered master yet. I had a lot of practice with this lockpick style in Fallout games though.

and Re: boobies, the nude mod was released on the day skyrim dropped iirc.

You're just not patient enough with the lockpicks. I've been doing adept/expert easily with 17/18 skill in lockpick, haven't encountered master yet. I had a lot of practice with this lockpick style in Fallout games though.

The master chests are nothing like all the other levels so far. I think my lock picking skill is only 30-35 range. Master level dungeon chests snap picks on first turn. Its kinda funny

I've opened 2 master locks so far, both when i was under lvl20 . skillls fellas!

Just picked this up after work. I've managed to play for almost 2 hours now and I've accomplished next to nothing. I'm just now getting to Riverwood and it's the middle of the night. I looked up at the huge mountain just East of the town and saw what looked like a dragon flying in the sky. Scared the CRAP out of me, as I've heard they can attack at any time.

I absolutely love this series. I can't tell you how many hours I dumped into Morrowind in high school, and again, completed next to nothing. Same with Oblivion.

This game is trending to be the best in the series, enjoyed Morrowind and loved Oblivion. Skyrim's sheer size, attention to detail, and gameplay goes unmatched, but thats nothing new I say that about every game they release. People really need to give them more credit, noone makes games like they do.

Level 7 Imperial Battle mage, Name: Shikei Yoko he's not Japanese.

To everyone struggling with weight, IMHO upgrade staminia early in the game, especially if your a melee based or partially melee based character. The beginning of the game you will benefit more in the long run from being able to carry extra loot/etc. Also buy a house as soon as possible and keep ingridents, armor, and such that you don't necessarly need.

In oblivion whenever I went into a dungeon I typically left my armor or most of it at the house, that way I went into the dungeon with an empty character, after you kill one person you wear their armor, and so on and so forth. Half the time you end up with the same, similar or sometimes better armor anyway, you just have to play it safe to begin with.