• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non.

Fucking.

Stop.

my social life is over.

Lvl 15. Dunmer battlemage/sniper. Lots of ranged archery attacks followed by one-handed blades with destruction or dual wielded destruction. I've already lost my main companion (Lydia) to a frost troll that knocked her off the side of a mountain.

I'm still completely overwhelmed by this game. I feel as though i've barely seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of gameplay and I think I got away with robbery only paying $60 for the quality of gameplay and AI.

Protip: the best place to get attacked by a dragon is the mages college. I got attacked there and those mages had knocked it outta the sky in roughly 6 seconds.

Moral of the story: Bethesda has spoiled me with games like Fallout 3, Oblivion and Skyrim, so now when I pay $60 for a game I expect that kinda gameplay. A quick list of the game's I've paid full price for new in the past 5 or so years:

Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Asylum

NHL12

NHL11

Skyrim

Oblivion

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas (I would regret this except for how much I love Bethesda's other games, and I still enjoy playing this).

Red Dead Redemption

GTA: IV

My brother has been playing it n0onstop and I was cheking it out. Looks nasty. I played Morrowing years ago nonstop. Literally all day on the days I wasn't working. I just don't have the time right now to play a game for 8hrs a day. And a game like that I can't play for just an hour or two.
  • Upvote 1

My brother has been playing it n0onstop and I was cheking it out. Looks nasty. I played Morrowing years ago nonstop. Literally all day on the days I wasn't working. I just don't have the time right now to play a game for 8hrs a day. And a game like that I can't play for just an hour or two.

+rep for your avatar, knowmsayn?

Lvl 26 nord 2h ax wielding warrior. Ive maxed out blacksmithing so I could create any armor. Just made full set of legendary dragonscale armor. Also just finished main quest line and will start doing side quests and more exploring. Game is unreal. Will post in game pics later

Lvl 26 nord 2h ax wielding warrior. Ive maxed out blacksmithing so I could create any armor. Just made full set of legendary dragonscale armor. Also just finished main quest line and will start doing side quests and more exploring. Game is unreal. Will post in game pics later

when can you start creating the dragon scale armor? I'm tired of carrying all that around, it's killing my guys ability to carry shit.

Kill everything that is alive :fuckyeah:

doesn't quite work like that... yes, it will build up your guy with fighting, but dude, I'm whooping everything I can find including dragons and I'm still a level 9 and I have ALOT of time in this game already.

Quick tip. To lvl blacksmithing and level in general, start smithing iron daggers nonstop. Then just sell them back to blacksmith n repeat. Just gets expensive buying iron ingrots and leather strips but it's worth it. Edited by Rustlestiltskin

I'm still completely overwhelmed by this game. I feel as though i've barely seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of gameplay and I think I got away with robbery only paying $60 for the quality of gameplay and AI.

Yeah and Infinity Ward has been re-skinning and slightly tweaking COD4 for years now and still charging full price instead of the $10 they should be getting for these "expansion packs." For shame Call of Duty!

Quick tip. To lvl blacksmithing and level in general, start smithing daggers nonstop. Then just sell them back to blacksmith n repeat

this can result in unbalanced leveling so make sure youre not leaving your offense/defense too weak in the name of armor crafting. this is a great way to make $$$ though.

I've actually had some trouble leveling after 10, but I'm somewhat of a wanderer. I've probably got about 60 open quests right now, I just fast travel from town to town talking to people and picking up quests and then I'll hit the wilderness and complete a few. right now I'm focusing on the thieves guild/dark brotherhood quests in lieu of main plot or mages/companions quests. I fucking love the sneaking in this game, its a lot more logical than oblivion.

Its on my "I'll get to play it eventually" list. I liked Oblivion and Morrowind, but I am much more excited to see a new Fallout game made with this engine. Theres too many other amazing games coming out this and next month for me to pick up a game that takes as much time as Skyrim. Hello Assassins Creed Revelations.

when can you start creating the dragon scale armor? I'm tired of carrying all that around, it's killing my guys ability to carry shit.

Well you gotta level up your blacksmithing perks one at a time. In the meantime, find a place to store your stuff. I put all my extra shit in a chest at the inn in riverwood in that ladies basement. I suggest you do the same unless you wanna spend 5k on a house to store stuff in.

Loving this game. Not too far in, just finished the Winterhold College missions (killer mage loot), and downed a couple dragons and whatnot. Building a pure mage (duelwield spells, robes, small enchanted armor pieces for bonuses) level 15.

I basically built this PC for Witcher 2 and Skyrim. I can't even guess how many hours I will pour into this one, especially with mods and dlc.

Loving this game. Not too far in, just finished the Winterhold College missions (killer mage loot), and downed a couple dragons and whatnot. Building a pure mage (duelwield spells, robes, small enchanted armor pieces for bonuses) level 15.

I basically built this PC for Witcher 2 and Skyrim. I can't even guess how many hours I will pour into this one, especially with mods and dlc.

I'm playin on 360 so no mods for me

Level 18. Nord Assassin/werewolf. Duel wielding daggers and using stealth. Joined the thieves guild/the champions and working on The Dark Brotherhood.

I am working on lockpicking right now I cant do master chests yet without using a potion.

The graphic for the werewolf going off and the assassin cutting throats are pretty fucking awesome.

I do like most of the battle graphic finishers.