got a package form motorcycle superstore today

Hoblick

my riding pants came in.

been researching some pants for a while now and finally pulled the trigger.

Shift Havoc hybrid pants.

i was looking for an over the boot pant, that were comfortable, but gave me a good deal of protection, i wanted leather but didnt want to commit to a full leather pant. and i can wear in any weather.

these fit the bill perfect. i watched some video reviews, ad read the reviews from various website store fronts, and heard nothing but great things.

the thing i like most about these pants are that they are textile and leather, id say about 50/50 or maybe even a little more on the leather side. they have CE approved knee armor as well.

the leather is in the spots you need the most..thighs, knees to your toes, and on the but area there is a double layer of leather.

the pants feel comfortable on and off the bike. the knee armor kind of hangs when your not on the bike and not in riding position, not to much of a bother cause they are still comfy to walk around in. but when you are on the bike they are right where they need to be.

the are not lined, but heavy enough that i can wear a base layer underneath and be fine in cold temps. yet they are perforrated and seem like they will be great in hotter summer months as well.

great zip up on the bottom of the legs for easy on off.

has good pocket placement as well.

and hell they just straight up look awesome as well. i love the style, i love the fit, and they seem like they will be quite durable and save my ass when the time comes.

on with the pics..

as you can see i got really bored. im kind of ancy to rid as well.

the pants go great with the rest of my gear...

icon motorhead jacket, icon super duty gloves, icon helmet, Alpine star SMX 1 boots..

SL370959.jpg

SL370961.jpg

SL370962.jpg

yeah imma badass

SL370963.jpg

these are some good pics to show you where the leather is exactly, and how well the pants are made

SL370964.jpg

SL370965.jpg

haha sorry if anyone is offended by the pics lol..

i was jsut trying to show what the pants look like and how they fit.. kind of an informative post.

they are really great past and suggest them to anyone who wants a really nice over the boat pant