Looking for a 15 passenger van

oh8sti

I know a few of you guys work at car dealerships. I am in need of some help. I work part time for a local band that has been getting relatively successful over the last year. Saturday night they sold out the Newport, 1,700+ people (something a local band hasnt done since the 90's). We are looking for a van to tour in.

Spending limit - $11,500

milage - less than 110,000 if possible (the less the better)

color - dont care

Condition - as long as the vitals are in good order we will like it. Cosmetics are not as important.

We have been advised to put $3k down on it. (we have plenty of cash to pay for the van that way, but are opting to finance it at this time).

CLIFFS - FIND ME A 15 PASSENGER RAPE VAN FOR $11,500

I know of a guy who bought an old Dodge Van like this a year or so ago. It was used by a fertilizer company previous so him buying it. It's be less than 1/2 your willing to spend price. Condition is fair to okay I would say. Some rust but nothing dangerous. Interested?

I know of a guy who bought an old Dodge Van like this a year or so ago. It was used by a fertilizer company previous so him buying it. It's be less than 1/2 your willing to spend price. Condition is fair to okay I would say. Some rust but nothing dangerous. Interested?

this will be used for cross country driving, so it would need to be damn near 100% trustworthy. If you could, PM me some more info on it, maybe some pics. We need for it to have the seats, we travel with 4 people and plan on sleeping in the van if we all can.

sounds like digable planets

not sure who that is, but what really makes them popular is the live show. Its unlike any band i have ever seen. Keep in mind i used to be a bouncer at the LC and newport for years. So i have seen thousands of national acts.

Wow.....thats is a hard shoe to fill Mike. I found a few, but would have to buy from other dealers. I found a couple with a lot better price than what you posted, but have around 115k miles. Most of what we are finding are work cans with no rear seats. Shoot me your number so I can give you a call here in a bit.

Wow.....thats is a hard shoe to fill Mike. I found a few, but would have to buy from other dealers. I found a couple with a lot better price than what you posted, but have around 115k miles. Most of what we are finding are work cans with no rear seats. Shoot me your number so I can give you a call here in a bit.

Okay, I'll pm you